Thumped Christmas Party - 19/12/08 @ Cassidey's, Westmoreland St. (1 Viewer)

I will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was blanking absolutely everyone
Lies!
You introduced yourself to me as an internet site magnate....I was even tempted to sleep with you.
I should also add Gazzer took this party so seriously, I've never seen him that sober in my life.

whoops logged in as Bonsai sorry!

Anyway I met Pete! I may have scared him. Sorry Pete! Also sorry to Egg_ who is absolutely lovely and came over to say hi to myself and Bonsai but due to nerves before djing and feeling a bit sick I could barely string two words together to talk to him!

Anyway that was a fantastic night - I had pictured ten awkward people shuffling about mumbling but so many people turned up and it rocked! Thumped is like a totally different place now that I know what loads of ye are like, ha! Turns out for the most part Thumped is definitely not for pricks ;) The other DJs were fab and kept the place banging and there was a really wide selection of music which was brilliant. Loads of chat and the craic was only mighty, as they say. And ilovehoovering's and Squiggle kept the dancefloor going.

Gazzer - hope the head's ok this morning! You're an absolute legend dude, thanks so much for arranging this all and being sound out and super enthusiastic to boot!
And thanks to the Scientician and Exroyalty for the namebadges & raffle, and Cormcolash for the PA stuff and anyone else I've forgotten....

.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

Aoife

Had a great time last night, everyone I talked to was lovely and the plastic tree in the corner really made it feel like christmas!

txt me when you're ready to go gazzer.

Had a great time last night, everyone I talked to was lovely and the plastic tree in the corner really made it feel like christmas!

txt me when you're ready to go gazzer.
I'm ready now.

2v0mmut.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back