Thumped Christmas Party - 19/12/08 @ Cassidey's, Westmoreland St. (1 Viewer)

I will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right so first things first.

Cormcolash is gonna move the gear with me and set it all up and do sound man!.|..|GOOD LAD C.
Secondly,SweetO,if you can bring Ilovehooverings cd deck,I can bring the cd player off me stereo no probs.
CD's SORTED!

Thirdly,Scientician,you're on first with yer mp3 player fave playlist,which will be handy cos you'll be able to set it off and not worry about the next tune when you wanna give someone you hav'nt seen since
last_christmaswham.jpg
a hug.

Fourthly,Moose you've now got a waaaayyy better slot, especially if you can source a turntable cos that will save me schleppin' over to Inchicore to borrow one and likewise save Rita13 the trip over there on Saturday(I'll be with you too Rita but I'm probs gonna be too locked to drive on Saturday so thats where you come in!)

Anything else?
Scream if you wanna go faster!
70612p67_halliwell_b_gr_01.preview.jpg

so am i getting the second set of decks or only needed saturday?

so am i getting the second set of decks or only needed saturday?

I'll do the driving Friday,you do Saturday.
Hows that sound?

Oh,by the way did you mention you had some raffle stuff? Tickets,booze or sumfink?

I've a pretty good raffle prize for yiz:

A year's free u:mack gigs for one lucky winner and their +1

courtesy of our pals at U:Mack

I'll do the driving Friday,you do Saturday.
Hows that sound?

Oh,by the way did you mention you had some raffle stuff? Tickets,booze or sumfink?
vodka, darkplace dvd, and tickets.

ok, i know i'm a little slow getting this but i just want to make absolutely sure that im not needed on friday (as driver or helper/passanger person), so I dont show up and get chased by an angry mob with pitchforks cos i forgot something.

vodka, darkplace dvd, and tickets.

ok, i know i'm a little slow getting this but i just want to make absolutely sure that im not needed on friday (as driver or helper/passanger person), so I dont show up and get chased by an angry mob with pitchforks cos i forgot something.

Man I really wanna win that Dvd.

No you are defo off duty Friday,just partying.I'm gonna roadie it with Cormacolash.
Then on Saturday you're gonna come get me and we'll get the shit sorted.There'll be someone else to help too I hope:).

P.S. Yer a fucking champ Rita!
I'll defo be six ways over the limit Saturday if past form is anything to go by.

I'll defo be six ways over the limit Saturday if past form is anything to go by.
grand, i'll be pissed after 3 pints so no prob driving bright and early on saturday.
do you need the art&craft stuff or have you got that covered?

Raffle wise I have a three pack of some favorite records::clef::(of which I have more than one copy:))

Fleetwood Mac - Rumours:heart:
Christopher Cross - Christopher Cross!baggyyyy
Moutpiece - Moutpiece (with personal inscription.|..|:))

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back