Thumped Christmas Party - 19/12/08 @ Cassidey's, Westmoreland St. (1 Viewer)

I will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Froog you should defo go.

Diddles, Classic Seanc and Scutter are keeping their cards close to their chests. what gives?

I'll be there at about 6.30pm to set up the gear and shit.I'm gonna do up the schedule as soon as I get back from walking the dog.You're on last anyway if you want.

Schedule is as follows......

1st up at 8-8.45 Moose
In 2nd position at 8.45-9.30 is can't remember who volunteered(Step forward please!I don't wanna have to go thru the whole thread)
No. 3 with a mullet at 9.30- 10.05 is Gazzer
Chanel No.4 at 10.00-10.45 is Sweetoblivion
Hopefully keeping the rock alive No.5 at 10.45-11.30 is HMD
And slot No.6 will be Niggledybits from 11.20 till End.

.|..|Happy Crimbo Evvybolly..|..|

Bar doing the gear with Rita13 and being the liason betwixt party and venue thats my work done.
Still no sign of cd decks.I know someone offered earlier on.I have a cd player I can bring.Nothing fancy like.

Plus I have a couple of Raffle prizes for the raffle kitty.::clef::

Gazzer are you sorted for getting our pa collected? i'm going to my works do that night so wont be around to help, no problem using it, tis good to help as we get loads of free advertising on eirecore for gigs etc, just checking ye have the arrangements sorted?

Gazzer are you sorted for getting our pa collected? i'm going to my works do that night so wont be around to help, no problem using it, tis good to help as we get loads of free advertising on eirecore for gigs etc, just checking ye have the arrangements sorted?

Nice one geezer.I'll phone you tomorrow about collecting it and delivering it back.I'm guessing its in Phibsboro?

Unforch I won't be able to attend despite the kind offers of The Scientician and gazzer. :(

My brother who I haven't seen in quite a long time is coming home that weekend so it'd be really bad buzz if I missed him. I'm also completly broke from far too many drunken excursions away from home.

next year!

Sure next year it is so Anarchomunk.should be a thread starting up for it soon I'd say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back