Thumped Christmas Party - 19/12/08 @ Cassidey's, Westmoreland St. (1 Viewer)

I will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
THIS TIME NEXT WEEK WE@RE GONNA BE FUCKING MONGOED!!!!!!!
swell-party-1.jpg

Con Gaz,

i'm sure it's been covered but what times the bar open til?

..me da just plonked our staff meal on that night... but its at 7pm... but the wives are coming...but mines preggers so will be headin home to rest...but i've gotta cook a family lunch next day...but i couldn't give a corny shit coz tis the fuckin season...but what times the bar open til?

Con Gaz,

i'm sure it's been covered but what times the bar open til?

..me da just plonked our staff meal on that night... but its at 7pm... but the wives are coming...but mines preggers so will be headin home to rest...but i've gotta cook a family lunch next day...but i couldn't give a corny shit coz tis the fuckin season...but what times the bar open til?

A.Wheres me fucking tunes?
B.Bar til/1
C.Congrats on the sprog.Not the first is it?
D.My bro(boss)wanted to do our work do that night as well.I said NO DICE.I wanna drink a slab in the back of the transit outside the job.

A.Wheres me fucking tunes?
B.Bar til/1
C.Congrats on the sprog.Not the first is it?
D.My bro(boss)wanted to do our work do that night as well.I said NO DICE.I wanna drink a slab in the back of the transit outside the job.

A.Ah crap...tunes soon, thanks...lazy+busy=milkman
B.Skill:)p
C.Not 1st. 1st is why theres a 7 year gap bfore 2nd.
D.Thought it would just be the lads on the piss and the aulfella drinketh not so I could slip off at 9 but now w the wives and 6 unknown longstanding 'associates'(ffs) it's shapin up to be an intmate wedding..i'll be there by 10...fuggit

A.Ah crap...tunes soon, thanks...lazy+busy=milkman
B.Skill:)p
C.Not 1st. 1st is why theres a 7 year gap bfore 2nd.
D.Thought it would just be the lads on the piss and the aulfella drinketh not so I could slip off at 9 but now w the wives and 6 unknown longstanding 'associates'(ffs) it's shapin up to be an intmate wedding..i'll be there by 10...fuggit

Ha! My bro's missus said to him yesterday..."Jazes it's ages since You me Jane and gazzer had a session,maybe we'll come with yis"
FAIL

Ha! My bro's missus said to him yesterday..."Jazes it's ages since You me Jane and gazzer had a session,maybe we'll come with yis"
FAIL

perplexed.....do the fems actually enjoy the idea of meetin other wags of their husbands fellow window-glazer workmates..its creepy....partners at weddings..ok, but not at a ceremony to forget a year of lump-hammers, bolsters, hiltis, snips, expanding foam, bonding, drills'n'guns and sealant...it should be a work lunchbreak w booze that lasts for min. 6 hours

perplexed.....do the fems actually enjoy the idea of meetin other wags of their husbands fellow window-glazer workmates..its creepy....partners at weddings..ok, but not at a ceremony to forget a year of lump-hammers, bolsters, hiltis, snips, expanding foam, bonding, drills'n'guns and sealant...it should be a work lunchbreak w booze that lasts for min. 6 hours

Ah man it's friday night...LEAVE IT OUT!

do you know whats happening after the party with the equipment or whatever i'm collecting? i'm gonna be fairly pissed so wont be able to return them to people till the next day.

do you know whats happening after the party with the equipment or whatever i'm collecting? i'm gonna be fairly pissed so wont be able to return them to people till the next day.

pmed

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back