Thumped Christmas do - Dec 23rd, Crawdaddy (1 Viewer)

Should there be a christmas do this year?

• Total voters
Re: Thumped Christmas do 2004

FancyGoods said:
Isac butt downstairs
im also barred from here
you are pickin all the gudduns cunzer

missed glennon/channel one that night if i remember correctly
word of advice - never ever go into a club with mick molloy without ID
his 7 and 3/4 year old appearance make them suspish

would you go to this thumped thing matt byrne?

Last night of Millrock on saturday. Flatsies da is knockin it down and buildin cinemas there. so we're completley fukin trashin it on saturday
skinnerchinner said:
im also barred from here
you are pickin all the gudduns cunzer

missed glennon/channel one that night if i remember correctly
word of advice - never ever go into a club with mick molloy without ID
his 7 and 3/4 year old appearance make them suspish

were you there when we found ray burkes fake money in the attic?
we shoulda sold our stories to the sun

that place is a funking madhouse
im goin pluckin on saturday for that hopefully
all i need is a designated driver

re thumped crimbo p
all depends whats on , when and where
and whats on elsewhere same date
will testarossa be there fucking shit up?
i cant barely hack most kinds of music but thumped party should be fine on that point

Ad an idea regarding music at this shindig. Rather than have people fighting round the decks and moaning and stuff, just play the favourite upbeat Thumped comps all night. It's the first time there's been a Comp Club and it deserves a salute. I'd nominate the one Dutchy made as a groover.

spiritualtramp said:
Thumped nights are always great for single ladies to score at due to the very high ratio of men.
i am so there. *holds sweaty palm full of crumpled up euros out to pete*

Zita said:
Ad an idea regarding music at this shindig. Rather than have people fighting round the decks and moaning and stuff, just play the favourite upbeat Thumped comps all night. It's the first time there's been a Comp Club and it deserves a salute. I'd nominate the one Dutchy made as a groover.
agreed. or bucks' are good too but in a more downbeat way. howzabout us doozers build some comps in the usual way (publish tracklisting and post them out) but with a party / debauched / dancing / knuckle dragging feel to them. purpose built comps like. get a fuck-off 12 cd changer thing and schlap it on shuffle. no each-way dj headaches to speak of.

Donkey OJ said:
agreed. or bucks' are good too but in a more downbeat way. howzabout us doozers build some comps in the usual way (publish tracklisting and post them out) but with a party / debauched / dancing / knuckle dragging feel to them. purpose built comps like. get a fuck-off 12 cd changer thing and schlap it on shuffle. no each-way dj headaches to speak of.

we've been using ipods and such at lazybird... it's a poor substitute for a dj... less hassle but... it's got no soul maaan

we'll do millivanilli-esque miming djs. shoulder pads fake tan and radio mikes. i'm up first.

Zita said:
play the favourite upbeat Thumped comps all night.
I better get my act together and submit my hardcore gabba/terror compilation

idt-met.jpg

I nearly got this as a tatoo when I was 16.

how bad an idea would that have been?

nEiLo said:
we've been using ipods and such at lazybird... it's a poor substitute for a dj... less hassle but... it's got no soul maaan
True nuff, but I think the comp way means that anyone that wants to can have a say in the music at least for a few songs anyway. I dunno bout putting it on shuffle though Donkey- I don't know if Fancy's gabba and my MN8 would blend together all that seamlessly. I got a little somethin' for ya, I got a little somethin' for yoou, Na na na na na na na na na....

Like the comps idea. !bing We all heart music, thank jaysis. But for the end of the night you gotta have people playing party tunes. You gotta have someone buzzing with the peeple. je pense. Serious. Trust me!ninjaaaa , I'm a dj!cheezy .
Also, anyone who was at the party two exmasses ago will remember the squishiness and the pretty big turn out so let's supersize the fun. Lower deck again might be an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back