Thumped Charity Football Tournament 16th Aug - Sign Up! (1 Viewer)

I found a box of crisps and a mini Heineken keg yoke in the car park. I should have taken off with them but I was nice enough to go back and give them to the winners. Pete, you need some better help. ;) Well done, Sealed Human and team mates.

Oh, and a huge thank you to all my teammates and our supporters for braving the rain and being so positive - you guys and girls are the best! :heart:

Jaysus that was horrendous fun! Lashing rain for 3 hours, typically enough the only time it stopped was just after the final had finished!
Well done to whoever team that was won, even if they couldn't beat us in the group stages!
I'd like to apologize for the lads in my team for being so woeful in our second game, christ I was bollocks. I blame the conditions....
The girls gave a fine account of themselves, one of them (not sure who's who like) was breaking people all round her which was pretty amazing! And they didn't fuck off home like all the fairweather footballers (haha only joking fucking off home is quite understandable in that shite!)
Sadly I think my phone is dead, anyone know if it's possible to fix a rained out phone? Doesn't seem to have been that much water on the inside of it, but it's still not turning on!

Jaysus that was horrendous fun! Lashing rain for 3 hours, typically enough the only time it stopped was just after the final had finished!
Well done to whoever team that was won, even if they couldn't beat us in the group stages!
I'd like to apologize for the lads in my team for being so woeful in our second game, christ I was bollocks. I blame the conditions....
The girls gave a fine account of themselves, one of them (not sure who's who like) was breaking people all round her which was pretty amazing! And they didn't fuck off home like all the fairweather footballers (haha only joking fucking off home is quite understandable in that shite!)
Sadly I think my phone is dead, anyone know if it's possible to fix a rained out phone? Doesn't seem to have been that much water on the inside of it, but it's still not turning on!

Take it apart and use a hairdryer on it. Wait a good long time before putting back together and it might work.

Thanks for reffing for us dude! That was Deirdre, our secret weapon... she doesn't post on Thumped. Fearless that girl!

Hope you get your phone fixed.

so Pedro, how much did we raise? were rainy photos taken? I'm sorry I wasn't there to be Wil Riker to your Jean-Luc, but then I am in Venice.

Take it apart and use a hairdryer on it. Wait a good long time before putting back together and it might work.

My nephew spilt tea on his ma's laptop the other week, took it apart, used the hairdryer on it and melted the motherboard. Then he left her phone on the roof in the pissings of rain and it's fucked now too.:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back