Thumped Book Club (1 Viewer)

Jimmy Magee said:
Not sure when about the meeting, BUT I do think buk selection for the next round should be just from the folk who were in the hat first time round. Apart from Jane of course. Anyone agree?
disagree.
does that mean i cant nominate a book / put my suggestion in the hat ?
i missed the first meeting, i was on holiday, but i do really want to be involved.
gill

coraline said:
disagree.
does that mean i cant nominate a book / put my suggestion in the hat ?
i missed the first meeting, i was on holiday, but i do really want to be involved.
gill

I put your suggestion in for you :).

We need to sort out some kind of system where everyone gets a turn....Alphabetically by you first name or your surname?

jane said:
What if we do it with the hat, but whoever chose a book already doesn't get their name put in again until everyone's had a go?

That's probably best. Then everyone gets a go. So, how's everyone doing on the actual book itself? Should we set a regular day...say the first Thursday of every month (just for example). Thurs 5th Aug to discuss Wise Children and pick a new book? Or should we do it sooner?

The only reason I think it should cycle through the initial group first (including Coraline :) ) is that we can be guaranteed that as people get ruled out from having their book chosen we'll meet up and the only person in the meeting eligible will be the new person who's going for the first time.

Or am I getting carried away here? As in thinking way further ahead than this thing might last?

Otherwise tho I'm in complete agreement with EVERYONE

Thu 5th fine be me, since *I've* *finished* the buk...I will however reserve all comments until then, by which time I'll probably have forgotten everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back