THREADS eire tour mid august (1 Viewer)

sned

15,16,17,18 aug - that weekend, what else is going on then?? owt ? this is the only long weekend we can do, its not worth coming over for 1 gig on a saturday really.

i know its GGI the week after, then we all have different work shit / other bands gigs etc for ages after that, so this is it - its on.

er, ken can you drive us around and can someone loan us backline too, cheers!

BrianOak is gonna hook it up - give him a shout ok

magic!

Sned, if youse fancy coming back via Scotland youse could mibbe play the Island of Punk on Sunday 19th afore heading back down the road. Ricky Polloi's the man to talk to about it.

ARMY OF FLYING ROBOTS = 16th-19th August.Dublin and Wexford are booked already
NAPALM DEATH are over that weekend as well

cheers for the info y'all

army of flying robots are mates of ours - it would make total sense to share gigs, im thinking if they're bringing a van and gear we could work summat out with them.

the island of punk being on the 19th makes a big difference, id thought it was onthe 18th!

so it might make sense to come over by car - play 15th to 18th including a couple of gigs with aofr, then head to edinburgh on the way home (sort of)

would be good

plan b is cheap flights and sir kenn at the wheel

also good

not even that much, just the bassist. might dig out arise later, their finest hour..|..|
Jaysus, you serious? What a fuckin joke. What was his name, Paulo Jnr? What the fuck did he ever contribute...Max Cavalera, deadly vocals and songwriting, Andreas Kisser, fuckin MENTAL guitar playing I dunno how the hell he came up with the that fucked up sloppy-technical style, Igor Cavalera, total legend drummer, Paolo Jnr...football jerseys? I saw them there supporting Motorhead about 3 years ago and they were shite. They played all their best songs at the wrong speed, totally laming them up.

Arise is AMAZING, been listening to Beneath the Remains a good bit the last few days..."walkin these dirt steets...weeth...hate in my mind! Feeling...the scorn of the world...I won't follow rules"!! Legend! Fuck man, Sepultura probably have to be one of my top 10, maybe top 5 metal bands of all time...such a raw vicious amalgamation of metal riffin' and punk attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back