thread to talk about nice stuff thats happened this week (1 Viewer)

grey tights make your legs look amazing. true fact.
Only if you've nice legs to begin with I think. I don't, so they get encased in the highest denier black I can find. Much as I'd like to wear colours, I gotta work with what I got.

black tights are the job. I've fallen in love with how lean my (not very lean) legs look in them! i've taken to wearing very short shift dresses just to show them off. :p I reeeeally don't want to have to abandon them in the summer!!

Only if you've nice legs to begin with I think. I don't, so they get encased in the highest denier black I can find. Much as I'd like to wear colours, I gotta work with what I got.

its been an up and down week, first step on the road to drinking in sneaky dee's (with lord damian, no doubt) for a full year, finalising plans for atp and a whole other story which has changed the mood a bit! so it all comes down to the emirates tomorrow at 4 depressingly enough!! could go either way! (it wont)

i'm glad this weekhappened because i found the worlds mostamazing black lace cocktail dress from the 1980s and found the worlds best ready meal.
a hot guy tried to chat me up in work. he plays some sort of wind instrument on the street. i was locked last weekend at my firends birthday . i got my first wrist watch in years. i too am fond of an opaque tight ( sp?) sweet oblivion. black ones look great with an a line shift and platforms.

its been an up and down week, first step on the road to drinking in sneaky dee's (with lord damian, no doubt) for a full year, finalising plans for atp and a whole other story which has changed the mood a bit! so it all comes down to the emirates tomorrow at 4 depressingly enough!! could go either way! (it wont)
I couldn't give you rep for this post (apparently I have to spread it around a bit first, lmao) so have a hug here!

I have had an up and down week, many downs, a few nice ups, culminating in my friend fighting with a bouncer. on her birthday. happy days. I am sure the next week shall be better, well I rather hope so. what with atp plans and all I shall have plenty to look forward to! May had better come quick...

black tights are the job. I've fallen in love with how lean my (not very lean) legs look in them! i've taken to wearing very short shift dresses just to show them off. :p I reeeeally don't want to have to abandon them in the summer!!

I got these greyish patterned tights a while back with a sorta large greyish floral design on them. To go with a snazzy dress for a ball. Only I couldn't decide whether they looked amazing or whether I looked like i'd escaped, tatooed, from Cell Block H.

I wore them anyway.

Weird though.

Think I'll stick to the plain hoisery from now on.

Think I'll stick to the plain hoisery from now on.
raising_arizona.jpg

I was walking up the Strand Road yesterday, having waited ages for a bus and deciding that it probably wasn't going to show, and that I should just give up and walk home. As always happens, the bus showed up just as I was exactly halfway between stops. I looked at it longingly, but knowing that I'd missed it, but the driver stopped, waited for me to catch up, and said, "You looked like you needed it." And it was lovely of him because it was windy as hell on the coast road, which is the shortest way home, and I didn't feel like walking.

And then my old flatmate stopped by just to say hi because she was on her way to see Willie Nelson in the Point, and I hadn't seen her in ages.

And then Mr Jane made delicious tacos for din dins.

That was nice. The week was long and busy and I ended it feeling like I'd taken on so much that I'm fucking up all over the shop and doing shoddy work for everyone, but then I have a nice day like that and realise that in the bigger scheme of things, even if I did fuck up a bit, it's not the end of the world. This week will be even busier, and I'll probably fuck up even more, but at least I'm starting it out feeling a bit less raw.

Ah Berlin is magic. Did you happen upon the wine bar where you dont pay for your booze, but instead, as you're leaving, you simply pay what you feel is appropriate? Anonymously, into a jar, like.

God.
well this week i found out that ive been invited to the berlin film festival as a composer/sound designer. going for 7 days in february. not only that but it is expenses paid. and not only THAT but ive received sponsorship for the trip so i think ill have something like 200-300 quid spending cashola. sweeet. finally all those hours spent making music in my bedroom have paid off.
so tell me more about this wine bar........where is it?

also this is my first post in ages here so its nice to be back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back