Those mad looking mushrooms (1 Viewer)

Wobbler

Website
www.discogs.com
They mightn't even be mushrooms at all although they do look fungal. You get them at farmers' markets and maybe in Fallon and Byrne. What are they? I'd love to try them but how should I cook them?

Psilocybe_semilanceata.jpg

Just eat them raw.

I sold some chanterelles at a farmer's market yesterday. The fella who bought them said he was going to fry them. I had a raw one and it was a bit strange. Didn't taste of anything at first and then it was hot. I probably should have fried it.

just use them as you would a bell mushroom, fry, stew, put them in a pie, make a soup. all good

If I find some during the week, I could fry therm in a little butter and serve on toast, as a starter. What do ye reckon?

Probably costs a fortune. Does it?

What you need is a new mobile phone which can tell the difference between poisonous funghi and edible mushrooms.

The phone has been developed by a team of scientists in Austria in an attempt to prevent the dozens of people poisoned and several killed every year after eating poisonous funghi.

The researchers based at Hagenberg college, invented software which can identify 600 different funghi.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?in_article_id=59386&in_page_id=2

reminds me of these cars that drive themselves.
They can make cars that drive themselves, and are probably safer than humans, but if something goes wrong, who do you sue?
That pretty much stopped that research in its tracks.

Em, yeah, so what happens when Austrian daddy feeds these mushrooms to his wife and his children that he fathered with his daughter that he stores in his basement, and they all corpse it.
What happens then? Huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back