this week i am mostly listening to...... (1 Viewer)

This week:
múm - finally we are no one
Grandmaster Flash - adventures of grandmaster flash on the wheels of steel
Ennio Morricone - film music 1966-1987
Saint etienne - finisterre
Solesides Greatest bumps
Elliott Smith - either/or

hmmmmm this i week im mostly listening to the glorious sound of static coz my stupid Radio is in a heap.........stupid japaneses engineers you think they's know that if they're exporting a product to the irish market that there is a high likelihood of it gettin drenched by some odd alcaholic beverage of unusual concoction.......you think they'd know.........!

Otherwise id probably be listening to Songs for the deaf - Queens of the stone age....

Originally posted by Reg Holdsworth whose mother accepts tactarian credits for sex.

If only he realised he could just turn around and look at a big cunt sitting beside him.

ah well done man! y'gots me there holmes plain and true, and the way all of your mates gave your back the slappin' of a lifetime for it... sound.
here's one fer yiz, what do gardens and reg's ma have in common?
they both need a good diggin' from time to time... boom boom.
seriously though folks, i saved reg's ma from getting raped last night... yeah it's true! ... i stayed at home and had a wank instead!

no, that's a lie. i did rape her. she was enjoying it a bit too much though so i had to brutalize her a fair bit just to be sound. sound.

Got that Sonar ceedee on holidays. Sounds quite good... and went to sleep listening to Plaid. Finally got my hands on that album.

Bryan Adam's isn't that bad actually....

I recently decided to buy a cd on the strength on the band's name (coz my life's pretty cutting edge like that). So, I went for an album by 'Kind of Like Spitting'; I'm not gone on it though. Anyone know anything about them?

I'm also listening to the soundtrack from the Bugsy Malone film. Not for kitsch value nor nuthin' y'understand; it's written by Paul Williams (he wrote 'we've only just begun', the carpenter's hit) and has 10 cracking tunes on it. Seriously, it's a masterclass in pop composition and arrangements, and you can get it in Chapters for under 10 euro.

this week and for the past month really:

Happy "The Sound Of My Own Voice"
Juliette Binoche "Selected Film Monologues Transferred To Tape By Happy, Vol. 255"
Various Hot Ladies "Frigg Me Happy, Vol. 4"
Hector Grey "Happy, You Are My Everything"
Golden "Apollo Stars"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back