this week i am mostly listening to...... (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by slurms

pull up a seat hoe.
whoever the fuck started this thread was also asking/inviting other assholes to write what they are listening to,so said asshole wanted to know. to quote the prophet manus,"sickener! you are fucking sickened and you know you are, welcome to snaredsville, population: you".
hence, peepee is an envelope full of vaginal hair. QED.
busy at maths had a sound cover, a bee doing maths.... a bee....doing maths. .. ......
a bee...... .....
.... ..... .............................................................doing maths....a bee! A BEE! DOING MATHS!
oh yeah, your band are shit too.
chorkle!

Thats awfully rude! Really. I'm flabbergasted. Where you at the Storehouse gig on saturday. The Chalets rocked the gaff. Are ye deaf or just ANGRY?

Originally posted by rothko

They were great weren't they?
Even tho' I was completly soaked by then...

Polyphonic Spree stuff all available on www.netsounds.com

They were rapih, yes. Even better with chemikal inducements. You may have seen me, I was down the back hugging everyone.

Old - the fella got the lp on import through amazon but apparently it's be released o'er here in September so it's not all bad.

Originally posted by old

Single out of stock in Road. Cry.

a certain Mr Neil from the England flew in and bought the last one

not bad enough they take are spuds but now... etc etc etc....

I'm listening to

Neil Young - Zuma (which rocks so so so good, it rocks rocks, not "rawk" rocks).
Tycho Brahe - This Is
The Beach Boys - the Beach Boys Today
and the very bizzare Kevin Ayers - Joy of a Toy

Originally posted by Speed Racer

Thats awfully rude! Really. I'm flabbergasted. Where you at the Storehouse gig on saturday. The Chalets rocked the gaff. Are ye deaf or just ANGRY?

in fairness, i think he was pretty spot on with his description of me.
and our band is shit.
i mean, if someone who is too fucking stupid to pass his ickle examsies first time round said so, then we must be, no?
i expect he was too busy riding my ma/da/brother/ dead budgie/insertyourinsultofchoicehereslurmsy to study anyway.

excuse me please/here me now biiiiiiiiiaaatch!

please present to the jury your evidence that suggests my client mr. slurms is currently sitting exams..........

i'm waiting.......

yer ma

this week i have been mostly listening to the homage free cd that i stole from tower. that ginger security guard was followin' me around for ages..............

Originally posted by pee pee

the thread is called "this week i am mostly listening to..."
this is someone volunteering information.
ok?
now, we didn't call the event guide and volunteer that information.
they asked us.
ok?
you still dont see the difference do you?
its okay though.
cos no one cares.

hey, you know what?
maybe if you spent a little less time on thumped and a little more time studying, you wouldn't have failed your fucking poetry exams in the first place!
happy repeats slurmsy!

p xxx
put that hangbag down biatch.
as i already stated, the first posting on this thread was an invitation to other people to post about what they are listening to. that's why other spas (including your good self) have done so. admit that you are wrong or i will send you an envelope full of your own vaginal hair in the post to remind you of what you really are. ie. an envelope full of vaginal hair.

i'm not doing repeats, if you must know i just occasionally use the internet facilities in ucd as it's free and i am of jewish extraction.

word to that queer from settlers ma.
if me and that hoe were in a wrestling match i would WWE all over her naked ass. she'd love it though. the bitch.
hence, peepee gives head to handicapped gents. QED.

autechre - gantz graf
hrsta - can't spell or say the title cause it's in french
do make say think - and yet and yet
slurms + ten years - music for wanking

dee not john
tool: lateralus (they finally sound like the band i always wanted them to be)
roland kirk: natural black inventions
area: live concerts boxed set
lech jankowski: institute benjamenta (ost)
zu: igneo (featuring ken vandermark, jeb bisop et al; albini produced - top skronk rock)
sand: ultrasonic seraphim
the jimmy cake: new album stuff

Originally posted by nine
autechre - gantz graf
hrsta - can't spell or say the title cause it's in french
do make say think - and yet and yet
slurms + ten years - music for wanking
sheesh negroe, you must be a real fun guy judging by the records you're listening to. gantz graf is one of the worst records i have ever heard. don't even bother to say it's difficult, or a grower or any shit like that, it's fucking rubbish. i'll be feeling even sorrier than usual for you this week nine my feline friend.

by the way, music for wanking is a live bootleg from our french tour back in '86. to get the full effect it's best to listen to it while rubbing a cheese grater over the top of your penis while watching gloria huniford take part in some type of sponsored run on tv ...with the sound down.

you see slurms....you can't listen to that kind of music.don't you know it's called Intelligent Dance Music.....Intelligent.....

that kind of excludes you don't you think?

oh,but it's a grower....

Originally posted by nine the practicing homosexual
you see slurms....you can't listen to that kind of music.don't you know it's called Intelligent Dance Music.....Intelligent.....

that kind of excludes you don't you think?

oh,but it's a grower....
if you can name me one person who makes that kind of music (who isn't shit) who uses the term i.d.m. then i will give you a slap on the back (and a kick in the flaps). the only people who use it are stupid american vaginas. i suppose you also like "progressive house". now i understand why you live in canada, eh?

back to the topic at hand slurms, you cad.

eternal - eternal
falco - the fanning sessions, engineered by smiley bolger
slurms & 10 years featuring the blazing cruagh - tha' crossroads
dudley corporation - a rush of blood to the bum
the jimmy cake featuring kenny g - new album stuff
the chalets - the event guide lost tapes
the redneck manifesto - music to study applied maths while in frankfurt vol. 2
nine - a galwegian abroad

Originally posted by slurms

if you can name me one person who makes that kind of music (who isn't shit) who uses the term i.d.m. then i will give you a slap on the back (and a kick in the flaps). the only people who use it are stupid american vaginas. i suppose you also like "progressive house". now i understand why you live in canada, eh?

you just don't get it do you slurms.....

i hate that term aswell but i knew you'd respond to it.

progressive house....not me...at the moment i'm getting big into minimal jungle-core and digi-pop....

and 10 yearsy.....galwegian??

way off the mark.

so how come you boys are back with such a vengeance lately,they must have one of those 1 euro for 5 miuntes internet jobbies down at the supermacs on eyre square yeah?I bet thats what you do every night,drink a few cans in eyre square...try to get into "The Alley" and get loaded on vodka and red bull,only to get refused by the bouncers,then off to supermacs for a Mighty Mac meal and a "Buzz" on the internet,then e-mail your da to come and collect you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back