this week i am mostly listening to...... (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by nine

you just don't get it do you slurms.....

i hate that term aswell but i knew you'd respond to it.

progressive house....not me...at the moment i'm getting big into minimal jungle-core and digi-pop....

and 10 yearsy.....galwegian??

way off the mark.

so how come you boys are back with such a vengeance lately,they must have one of those 1 euro for 5 miuntes internet jobbies down at the supermacs on eyre square yeah?I bet thats what you do every night,drink a few cans in eyre square...try to get into "The Alley" and get loaded on vodka and red bull,only to get refused by the bouncers,then off to supermacs for a Mighty Mac meal and a "Buzz" on the internet,then e-mail your da to come and collect you.
you've used the term i.d.m. on this board loads of times before. you only stopped using it when your buddies started giving you head about it. snared.
anyway, no, me and the 10yearz don't hang in galway city, we usually just have gay sex with each other at the edge of dun laoghaire pier....damn! slip of the tongue, i mean we ride your ma ...em..

you've lost it slurms....it used to be about a good slagging.
you're nothing without morgen

on the idm thing,i'm sure if you go back a few months you will see a thread where most if not all people thought that the term was a load of shite,including me.

Originally posted by nine who we all feel sorry for
you've lost it slurms....it used to be about a good slagging.
you're nothing without morgen

on the idm thing,i'm sure if you go back a few months you will see a thread where most if not all people thought that the term was a load of shite,including me.
the way i remember it, you use the term idm, then i slagged you and then you said you didn't like the term anyway... kinda like the way it happened on this thread too... and i had big muscles... and i was having sex with your ma..... and i looked like brian may. seriously though, look it up.
i'll thank you not to mention morgan. he was killed recently in a boating accident with the guy inside the dulux dog shellbourne mascot suit.

Originally posted by slurms

seriously though, look it up.

:rolleyes: for the last time slurms

if you look up the thread that you refer to,you will clearly see a winking smiley beside where i typed idm,clearly denoting a joke or "humour"

if you also look at the 6th page of the first bored at work thread,i think that clears me....

slurms...get back in your box (of the supermacs chicken variety)

sorry for the handbags people,but slurms is a tad slow

i did say sorry for the handbags...

it's just annoying when someone misquotes you,that's all....

i'm not working today so i've too much time on my hands.

This is - Stina Nordenstam (ha! bet you all thought I was going to say mr no-nose mercury poisoning!)
The Age You're At - Venus Envy
Miserere - Arvo Pärt
Puressence - Puressence

I would be mostly listening to...

idlewild - captain
pernice brothers - the world won't end
seafood - messenger in the camp
the smiths - the smiths

Just gettin my 2 cents in

I'm listenin to
1.Sonic Youth : Dirty Boots
2. Pixies: Surfer Rosa
3. Dinosaur Jr : You're living all over me
4. Pavement
5. My bloody valentine: loveless
6. Queens of the stone age; all of their albums really
7. Django Reinhardt
8. The Smiths
etc
etc
And i cant think of any more to narrow it down there are so many

Originally posted by nine
i did say sorry for the handbags you big fucking dumb homotab...

it's just annoying when someone misquotes you,that's all so shove it up yer ganny for the love of *fuck*....

i'm not working today so i've too much time on my hands.... time for a wank methinks.

sheesh, settle down g. you'll get youself a bit of a bannin' if you go on like that much longer...

the man sitting next to me is looking up pictures of enormous vaginas.

Anyone who made it through that tiresome slagging match will have been well rewarded by 'Reg Holdsworth' making a spectacular contender for Most Amusing Quip of the Year. Nicely done!

This week: Vooredoms (Boredoms) Live shows and the low E drone of my new CD burner.

Oommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

And forthcoming fake jazz from da Jimmy Cake.

Thanks Keeror.......it's nice to let people know they're appreciated.......or having the piss taken in a public forum.......i dunno whichever is of greater service to the wider community!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back