This Sunday.. Whelans (1 Viewer)

7euro is cheap for Whelans.What are you apologising for?
bombidol said:
The Gurriers
20 Bulls Each

8.00PM

unfortunatly its 7 Euros but that wasnt down to us. So sorry.

dont like the place myself. sound onstage is always mad rough, and the engineers are nearly always knobs. Dont mind going to gigs there. but playing them is different.

Well if you think 7e is steep, im going to see Adam Green (anti-folk) tonight and them tickets are bout 25e!!! it think your getting off easy there!!

just cos some other spa charges 17 euro doesn't mean everyone else should. that said i think 7 euros is grand, for a good gig that is.

Most sound engineers are dicks though...correct me if Im wrong.I think its a great venue to play,only played there once and the sound onstage was grand.Move your shit around till your comfortable with the sound.Thats what we do and bear in mind the sound engineer is only there because you are not the other way around.Make em work for their money..anyway I digress.Good luck with the gig.
bombidol said:
dont like the place myself. sound onstage is always mad rough, and the engineers are nearly always knobs. Dont mind going to gigs there. but playing them is different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back