pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
00032e56-380.jpg

A seven-year-old boy has been returned by plane to Moscow from the US by his adoptive mother with a note saying she 'could not handle him'.

The note attached to the boy said his adoptive mother could not care for the boy any longer and was very sorry, but had to send him back.

Torri-Ann Hansen adopted the boy six months ago.

Until then he had lived in the orphanage of Partizansk in Russia's Primorsk region. Reportedly he was a well-behaved, healthy boy and never caused any problems.

At Moscow airport this morning, the boy was taken to a central Moscow police station, but then was taken to a hospital for medical examination. He was said to be in a state of shock.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0409/russia.html

The one with severe psychotic issues here is this Hansen person.
The poor kid.

I'm blaming Angelina and Madonna.
These housewives are reading the putrid self-serving arseology from these two 'stars' and thinking they'll do the same.

She is a single mother. How on earth was she permitted to adopt a child in the first place!?

Ah c'mon people, you all know that If you buy something online and its broken you return it. Common sense.

didnt this happen here a few years ago too? some couple adopted a kid from indonesia or somewhere when he was very young, then got tired of him and sent him back a few years later when he had forgotten his original family and language.

edit
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tristan_Dowse
i'd love to know what happened to these people. by rights, their biological daughter should have been taken off them as they've proved themselves to be unfit parents.

i wonder would my parents have sent myself or my brother back to the factory if they could have when they realised everything wasn't quite going to plan

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back