THIS BIKE IS A PIPE BOMB- 11 FEB -GREYSTONES! tickets only (1 Viewer)

nooly said:
am i the only person that doesn't like this band then....? enough of this pseudo-yokelism folksy wholesome earnest whatever it's called...
or am i turning into janer..:(

ah they are good but i know what you mean when i went to the plan it x fest by the end i was just wishing for some d beat band to play and for people to start fuckin dancing (not in a cute folky way!)

it's not happening in belfast anymore, they couldn't find a replacement venue after the original one was double booked. shit buzz.

if you could sort out a gig in galway quickly (like, today), then its all yours. the line up with also include the wednesdays and criminal class usa (check their myspace pages linked from www.myspace.com/gzdublin). they would need veggie/vegan food and some money. pipe bomb would have to play before the other too bands and leave to drive to dublin or belfast (their gig on the 14th is in manchester and they have to go via the belfast-scotland ferry). i'll be back online later this evening (7-8pm).

last chance for anyone who wants to do this gig under the terms above..

spuded said:
deadly thought i wouldte be able to get a ticket, ill be in red ink in the morn, buying mine, yowser!.|..|

ah edser, your coming out. deadly. we didn't near get enough chattin time before i was pulled out of sean's van and told that unless i wanted to go to town, i could fuck right off.*

*mildly exaggerated.

does it look like there might be tickets on the door for this dylan?

So I counted today.

theres only going to be about 40 tickets for sale on the door so get there early.

ahh spud you let me down and never came- got off the phone to stanto expecting a mound of heads to trawl down the beach, and down came a party of two- him and helen. bad buzz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back