LATTERMAN! (USA) IRISH TOUR w/ D!SKO TRA!TOR april 15-19! (1 Viewer)

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Anyone else going to the Greystones saturday gig? Edser? I fancy it, but don't want to have to hang about with a bunch a fuckin kids.
correction, you want Edser to protect you from us bating the 7 shades out of you, grandad!!

trianglegrrrl said:
correction, you want Edser to protect you from us bating the 7 shades out of you, grandad!!

ha! protect you, in the words of micko jackson 'i'm a lover not a fighter', okay maybe not the best comparison since the only interaction i want with kids is to boot them in the face when the push past me on the street on a day to day basis, bleedin kids, vasectomy here i come.|..|

and besides all that de nov are playin in cork on saturday.|..|.|..|.|..|
christ i hate the bus to cork, so if anyone wants to send a few valium my way before saturday it would be appreciated.:D

any idea of what times the bands will be on monday night? travelling back from limerick so might make it for some of them.

First Gig, greystones Scout Den, 3pm tommorow.

Opposite Greystones cinema, beside Shell garage. 84 stops right outside, DART is a 5 minute walk.

Sukkaa!

BTW FYI was going to give diylan your *cough* present *cough* but thought better of it, for discretion's sake. Once i can get to a post office, i'll have it to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back