LATTERMAN! (USA) IRISH TOUR w/ D!SKO TRA!TOR april 15-19! (3 Viewers)

Yeh it looks like the gig won't be in Paddys Hall Greystones, possible in Paddys Hall Kilcoole.

Knox Hall have also pulled out on us for the Monday so we are trying to find a replacement venue.

Dylan said:
Yeh it looks like the gig won't be in Paddys Hall Greystones, possible in Paddys Hall Kilcoole.

Knox Hall have also pulled out on us for the Monday so we are trying to find a replacement venue.

that sucks man, I was all set for going out to knox hall. I always wanted to go to a gig there. maybe u should try the hall where niall did the evens? the dude who runs it is supposed to be really nice

Ciaran Mackle said:
Nah cant afford it. Going to head to the Belfast gig. You should come up for it!
Nah man, already going to stones and galway, maybe the knox hall replacement, depends on a lot of things though at this stage, may have to reel it back to just the galway gig.... No matter, seein 'em in belgium end of the month anyways...

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Nah man, already going to stones and galway, maybe the knox hall replacement, depends on a lot of things though at this stage, may have to reel it back to just the galway gig.... No matter, seein 'em in belgium end of the month anyways...

The gig isnt on in the Greystones anymore I dont think. I heard Kilcoole. Wish I was going to see them there instead of Belfast. :mad:

UPDATE:

Dublin gig is confirmed for Lower Deck, 8 pm, 5 euro.

There may also be a daytime all ages gig in Dublin, (D4) but this is tbc.

Greystones gig will most likely be in the Scout Den, GREYSTONES.

lattermaneuropeantourSCOUT.jpg

fucking cool, i was gonna haveta miss it if it was in monkstown.

EASTER MONDAY 17th APRIL

Lower Deck, Portobello, D8

8pm 5euro

LATTERMAN (usa)

D!SKO TRA!TOR (greystones)

MY REMORSE (cork)

CHEWING ON TINFOIL (tallaght)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back