Things that irrationally freak you out (1 Viewer)

I have a very rational hatred of people who claim to have an irrational fear of clowns
fuck off you. they terrify me
11848387.gif

plans: making plans / enacting plans.

decisions: making decisions / living without making decisions.

I heard a guy attempting the falsetto bit of creep by radiohead really loudly from across Temple Bar Square yesterday. I wanted to smash him.

It's not falsetto though, is it? Isn't that the thing? The thing??

I have an irrational fear of small boys who talk and behave like middle aged men, and could probably beat you in a fight.

It was very hard for me to do this but this thing from that Beowulf movie makes me shiver all over, feel the fear and nearly actually vomit when i look at it. i think its the scales...

MCDBEOW_EC023_H.JPG

best monster.

No idea why but this show gives me the mega horrors.
Seriously.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

People (usually femme-people), while relatin an incident, 'doing' other peoples voices to accentuate how 'wrong' the other person was.....OH YEAH...just realised....I get completely apoplectic when I hear a kids voice used to sell anything on the radio...Its fuckin wrong man..desensitises us all...hate fucking ads...fuck!!

syringes freak me out a bit but only if i can see them - if im getting an injection im totally relaxed so long as i dont see the needle (or almost relaxed at least - slightly increased heartrate, sweat on the brow may be noticable) . visualising them in my mind is also upsetting and i find it alarming that drug addicts have them and are at loose about the place.

how are they rational fears? theyre not supposed to be scary. and arent dangerous (in real life obviously)
they are dangerous, they'll all on the run for crimes against humanity, thats why they wear such thick make up, and when they find someone's frightened of them they follow you, poking and taunting, getting closer and closer to you untill you're in the corner of a room, a crying blubbering mess.
they should all be shot.

I fucking hate crabs.
I might have mentioned this before.
Jesus though. Crabs can fuck off. Its just evil things piling on top of another.
Motoring around sideways : wrong
bits of their mouths, on the outside, flying around, blowing bubbles : wrong
nasty hard pointy legs...
fucking scratchy hairy skidding about hard pointy legs, and that's not even going into the biting apparatus.

I've been bitten by a crab, a real crab, a big boy. Imagine your finger in a sharpened metalwork bench vice.
Now imagine a small malevolent animal closing the vice, looking at you with its eyes, which are on the ends of sticks.

Crabs man. No aspect of crabs are right. Its like the most nightmarish diesel amour coated spider.... with shears attached.
Also lampreys.
Also talking on the phone.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
. The stuff of nightmares. The chittering!

something getting into my ears and laying eggs
people touching my neck
veins (men with veiny arms make me feel faint, in a bad way)
coleslaw (there could be dead maggots in it and you'd never notice)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back