Things meeting for Monday 7th Oct (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter hop
  • Start date
  • Replies 59
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 1
Originally posted by ronan yakuza
Can I help?

Well, we now have the 6 E.P.'s on the catalogue

HGF
Denizens
Stoat
NSV
Settler
Evangelists

in a store in Derry, Belfast (Eamonn know's where) and now in Cork. We kinda decided that we would send posters to the shops after.

Hopper has a few things posters done dontcha?

We (HGF) are up your way at the end of Nov so we're hopefully bringing the things stall with us (the stall=hopper's new name) to give a bit of a push to everything

We need to get a Things band to promote the stuff in Cork as well (Egg, when you going down to Cork again?).

Would you have any ideas on how to push the stuff up North as cheaply as possible, apart from the gigs and shop posters?

Originally posted by Unclealo

Hopper has a few things posters done dontcha?

all i've done is to stick a few A4 sized posters together on the cheap. posters cost a fortune to print out so I need to look into getting cheap-ish but more professional ones done.

hopefully that'll be sorted before the stall (me) goes up north with Alo + HGF

I should have those new flyers in the next day or so. Jeez, does nobody read the flyers thread?

I can make it into a poster too. I can print it out one colour then we can see about getting them colour photocopied (anyone got free access?).

Road and Freebird still have the old one on the walls.

Yo Anthony & y'all- I'd lurv to write "what good is a producer, anyways?," "what you should do BEFORE going into the studio," tips for patching up drum kits, amps, guitars, how to make a bong outta vegetables:D, how to build the Eludium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator, hints to whack feedback, I'm 5'7" of caffeine-addled geek that loves to help my geek breth-and sisterens... who should I email my diatribes to? Here's my shortest article ever:
What to do If the Engineer Who Is Recording You Is a Dick(this is not a link)
1)Find another one (like me :) )

and, btw, when I'm over (knock wood on my behalf, everybody), whenever time allows I'd be glad to ride bus/train to any and all parts of the island to place records, posters, what have ye.

Originally posted by Anthony
I should have those new flyers in the next day or so. Jeez, does nobody read the flyers thread?

I can make it into a poster too. I can print it out one colour then we can see about getting them colour photocopied (anyone got free access?).

I could sneak a few photocopies...

oh shit yeah i had forgot about that

so did you blow the whistle on the whole shady affair? was there no bottle throwing or crowd-indignation at all?

barred? :(

they actually barred you for that? what cunts

truth schmruth

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back