Things meeting for Monday 7th Oct (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter hop
  • Start date
  • Replies 59
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 1

hop

Hi all,
I'd like to have a meeting on Monday 7th, (upstairs in Lord Edward, 7:30). There's a few things to discuss, mainly the work Unclealo has done regarding distro, he's gonna be in Cork till next Friday anyway so that's the earliest we can have the meeting I guess. Who can/can't make it?
It'll also be an opportunity for bands to get stuff to me for the stall if they can't otherwise.
Cheers
D

funny you should say that, a friend of mine was prepared to give me 400 eurons if I shaved my entire head. I turned him down cos I know he's broke, the fucko

Originally posted by coraline
i double dare you hopper :p

it could be a homecoming surprise for conor......

yeah yeah, i heard on the grapevine that you've been conspiring all these months to catch me unawares with a razor in your hand...don't think i won't see you coming 'coraline' ;)

nah i was thinking next Monday 7th of October if that's ok

Allen is away in Cork all this week & I'm doing the stall in the Parnell Mooney tonight so there wouldn't be any stall/distro news
sorry like;)

I can't be there next Monday because I'll have to work late. I'm sure you'll all manage anyway...

By the way, Hopper, my steerage cd don't work - is it just me they won't play for?

Originally posted by Mumblin Deaf Ro

By the way, Hopper, my steerage cd don't work - is it just me they won't play for?

it's a cdr so it'll work in new cd players no problem but the older your cd player the less chance it has of playing it. try it in someone else's - i tested all of them in my cd player (3 years old marantz) and they all work.

actually, I said steerage, but I meant the settler cd. I get confused when words start with the same letter and then change. In any event, the cd is working now and all is well. My back pain is also clearing up.

Originally posted by conor

hippo birdie!
does that mean you're not coming?

dunno, we librans are very mercurial. i hope i'll be there though, i have to work so i can't get blotto. i mailed joss today about the electronic address but i dunno if hes around.

lataz.

h.

I yam and PM'd you back.
Should've just mailed.
But yes.
If I don't hear back today I can sort it out Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back