Things meeting for Monday 7th Oct (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter hop
  • Start date
  • Replies 59
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 1
yep, I'm putting that together now, i'm a bit busy today though so it'll be after lunch

That Things You're Missing zine is pretty much ready to go.

It features Kieran's interview with Steve Albini, my interview the organisers of DEAF 2002 and Dudley's recording diary. It's not the best looking zine in the world and I've sent off a copy to the thingsfolk mailing list. So let me know what youse think.

I'll have a hard copy tonight.... *

*That could be taken the wrong way

And so could that.... oh dear

OK here's the stall stock take for 07/10/02, it just shows how much stuff is left on the stall, and who is owed what.

If you want a more detailed list with the original quantities and how much money has been paid off to date (since 6th of sept, when I started doing this) PM me or mail me at
[email protected] and I'll send it on!

oh yeah, and if you see that your bands release is sold out/nearly sold out, bring some more (about 5 items) to the things meeting tonight if you can

cheers:)

Originally posted by herv

cheers my dear. will there be anyone still in the pub at 9.30? i want to come in but i have to work untill 9.00.

yes there is a good chance I'll still be there at that hour, plus I get to pay you back that pint I don't owe you.

For your birthday like;)

ha great,

listen, i won't be able to bring along any records for the stall this evening as i'm going to go straight into town, but can i bring some on friday?

Originally posted by herv
ha great,

listen, i won't be able to bring along any records for the stall this evening as i'm going to go straight into town, but can i bring some on friday?

can you bring one o' your banjaxed ones as well for me mate to do a physical remix?

great, hopper.

conor, we'll have to have a chat about that this week. i want to meet a few people about the project hopefully mid-week, so we're not giving out anything for a few weeks yet.

i'll keep you posted though.

so at the meeting last night, we talked about the distro and where that's going now. The main idea is to incorporate the work Rhona has done on it with the work Allen is doing on it now. Altogether that'll put stuff in various shops in Cork, Limerick, Galway, Belfast & Derry. There are also plans being drawn up for things showcase gigs in each town to give people an idea of what its all about, with the stall doing promotion at each gig.
We also got a look at the zine, very nice work Billy:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back