Things I should have known before now... (4 Viewers)

Don't make 9/11 gags with New Yorkers on 9/11

They get all kinds of pissy about it

Don't tell them about Danny Dyer then ...

310326_10151021155917085_1171180689_n.jpeg

sitting down and starting to write a best mans speech 2 nights before a wedding is cutting it pretty fuckin' fine
(this is not coming as easy as I thought it would)

i made the one for my brother up on the spot, basically. say the bride and bridesmaids look nice, compliment the groom, thank who needs to be thanked, welcome the guests, and toast. job done.

Hope things have improved in Chevy Chase.

Founder Francis G. Newlands was an "avowed racist"[3] who in 1912 mounted his presidential campaign on a platform that called for a constitutional amendment to disenfranchise black men and limit immigration to whites only. Three years earlier, the Chevy Chase Land Company had brought suit against a developer who had begun to sell lots to black people in a planned subdivision called "Belmont" on the grounds that the developer had committed fraud by proposing "to sell lots...to negroes."[3]

By the 1920s, exclusionary language had begun to appear in Chevy Chase real estate deeds. Some prohibited both the sale or rental of homes to "a Negro or one of the African race."[4] Others prohibited sales or rentals to "any persons of the Semetic (sic) race."[5]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevy_Chase,_Maryland

It was the Chevy Chase banks everywhere that confused me. "He's made a career for himself" said I.

When I was over in the US I thought it was amazing that someone like Chevy Chase could own a bank. i even got a photo taken outside a Chevy Chase Bank. Was so gutted to find out soon after that it was a just named after place :(

When I was over in the US I thought it was amazing that someone like Chevy Chase could own a bank. i even got a photo taken outside a Chevy Chase Bank. Was so gutted to find out soon after that it was a just named after place :(

Did the bank have a burning cross or swastika as a logo?

overly attached girlfriend meme
overly+attached+girlfriend.+doesn+t+need+description_276f08_3811513.jpg

was acting overly attached.

and has done more work since

[video=youtube_share;Zg6iMDfOl9E]http://youtu.be/Zg6iMDfOl9E[/video]

i'm not sure if i should have known this though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back