Things I should have known before now... (4 Viewers)

i just read that Boy George played bass in Poison Idea for two gigs.

i don't care if this is true or not

doubt it. Where did you read it?

youtube comments. let's assume the 92 is a typo & he mean 82

its pretty much true but the year is wrong. boy george met them in like '92 when PI toured europe. i guess there was a problem with the reliability of the bass player so george stepped in for maybe 2 shows. he wasn't ACTUALLY in the band but he kinda was. people think he is a pussy but they are ignorant of the fact he was one of the very early london punks, way before he became famous

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

it's the new "bloke down the pub told me"

I don't think Poison Idea toured europe until way after 82,maybe late 80's at earliest although I'm not sure. Does Boy George play any instruments? you'd want to play reasonably well to play in Poison Idea at short notice.

I don't think Poison Idea toured europe until way after 82,maybe late 80's at earliest although I'm not sure. Does Boy George play any instruments? you'd want to play reasonably well to play in Poison Idea at short notice.
the more i think about it themore i think he did mean 92. But it's a great story so i'm choosing to believe it's true.

You can grow your own pineapple plant by cutting the top off and dusting the bit under the leaves with root hormone powder.

The Netherlands comes from the low countries which is what Belgium, Luxembourg and The Netherlands are also referred to so more confusion there for you.

the first american to hear about the death of stalin was the cryptographer who decoded the intercepted transmission. that cryptographer was johnny cash.

I need to go and buy some to check this out
tumblr_m963l6LGqW1qz6f9yo1_500.jpg

well I went and bought some tic tacs...and the lid doesn't have this feature

I've never been so disappointed

fuck it anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back