'There Will Be Blood' Excitement Thread! (1 Viewer)

fuck this. anyone know where i can watch this on-line? Corey. pissed off with this 'TBC' waiting bullshit.

Dont listen to her, she's crazy. And scabby with lifts.

It's so good that it really does'nt matter where you watch it. As amazing as the cinematography , and dialouge, and narrative is, all of it comes second to D.D.Lewis's performance.

Honest. It's THAT good. Just make sure the quality's not shit. Check your rep.

that's gay. there's only one opportunity you will get to see this movie for the first time and you want to do that on a computer screen???

nuh-uh.

gotta be picture house imho.

i WILL see it there but we'll be lucky if we get the fucking thing by March in this dumbass country. i'm gonna go for it.

first time i ever saw The Mission was on a small black & white portable. i was 13 and it was amazing.

280108RAMBO_wideweb__470x277,0.jpg

But is it good?

Oh lord yes. it's amazing. i'm still thinking about it.

trying no to heap too much praise or hyperbole on it (coz it WILL be devisive, some people are definately not going to like this movie) but it kind of has it's own language. not literally, but cinematically. the visuals, the dialogue, THE MUSIC, Day Lewis & Dano. it's just mega.

here's an updated, enhanced clip of DDL's oscar acceptance speech.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i STILL haven't seen this movie though, ffs.

Well that was fucking excellent. That moment when the oil splattered across the camera, I've no idea why but it was a real wow moment for me and I was hooked from then on. Day Lewis was great obviously, just so brooding and prickly, then he kinda ruined it for me with the milkshake scene, the only part of that I liked was the final shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back