Therapy? (?) (1 Viewer)

Pilchard

has anyone seen Therapy play live in the last few years? what are they like these days? has it all gone horribly wrong or are they alright? a mate says theyre playing in dublin in next few weeks and wants to go so i'm trying to find an excuse or find out if its worth going

Alan Latchley said:
If only Graham Hopkins had stayed on the Therapy drumstool, we would have been spared the quite dreadful Halite.
Yeah, but then Matty Redneck wouldn't have got the gig designing their album cover, then TRM mightn't have been able to afford to record their third album.

You gots to see the bigger picture dude!

therecklessone said:
Yeah, but then Matty Redneck wouldn't have got the gig designing their album cover, then TRM mightn't have been able to afford to record their third album.

You gots to see the bigger picture dude!
matty didn't pay for the recording. his comment was a fine comment.

hag said:
matty didn't pay for the recording. his comment was a fine comment.
Always with the comebacks...

Right then, if Matty didn't get paid for the Halite gig he'd have starved to death long before he could have played on TRM's new album. And I'd have had to find something different to do on Friday night 'stead of heading to Crawdaddy.

Alan Latchley said:
If only Graham Hopkins had stayed on the Therapy drumstool, we would have been spared the quite dreadful Halite.

bet he'd have a sore arse if he was still on that drumstool

then again if he had stayed on the My Little Funhouse or Guinness Jazz Band drumstools, we'd probably have been spared war, famine, pestilence, the re-election of georgewbush, an increase in the price of bananas, the Luas and a whole lot of other things besides. but sure, u can't have everything.

Very true Pilchard.

And if I had told that girl in Dalymount Park at Sunstroke a few years ago that yes, I was the bass player in Therapy? then I could possibly be happily married, financially secure and not the least bit bitter of men with beards and their shite bands.

Having to tolerate Halati (whatever) supporting Sebadoh hearler in the year was one of the most tourcherous things ever...

hahaha i love my spelling mistakes

Ian said:
Having to tolerate Halati (whatever) supporting Sebadoh hearler in the year was one of the most tourcherous things ever...

hahaha i love my spelling mistakes
they were like simon&garfunkel without the tunes....:eek:

apparently therapy are pretty good live. there show in the mandela hall in belfast with yakuza last year is legendary now

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back