The Zombie Apocalypse (3 Viewers)

_41934092_ice_cream_416afp.jpg

god

f.f.v's wicklow mountains idea is a pretty good one, if selfish. The Zombies won't leave urban centres until they have to because they've run out of brains to eat... and in the meantime their numbers should have reduced.

whats selfish about hiding out in the mountains?:confused:
and the zombie survival guide is a great read,no bains and gore just proper advice on what to do come the day .|..|

If im honest with myself I think Id just say fuck it and become a zombie, it would be closer to my current lifestyle anyway, with out havin to go and figure out all this survivalist shit, face it none of you wimps is gonna have the first clue how to use a crossbow or break into b&q.
Matter of fact why are you all so against being a zombie anyway?, zombies are waaaaaay cooler than humans.

If im honest with myself I think Id just say fuck it and become a zombie, it would be closer to my current lifestyle anyway, with out havin to go and figure out all this survivalist shit, face it none of you wimps is gonna have the first clue how to use a crossbow or break into b&q.
Matter of fact why are you all so against being a zombie anyway?, zombies are waaaaaay cooler than humans.

!bog

is it not time for the 'zombies are so awesome' trend to die, it's gone on well past its sell-by date.
but at least no-one's shiteing on about feckin' pirates anymore.

is it not time for the 'zombies are so awesome' trend to die, it's gone on well past its sell-by date.

I agree. It's so 2005.

I think the Lizard People are our real concern now. When they reveal themselves and start biting people's heads off, it's going to make the Zombies look like lolcatz. Unless the Zombies are on our side or prefer the taste of Lizard People flesh to straight human. Otherwise, we're going to need Robots, presuming they're invented before this sh*t goes down. I figure I'm going to head north when this happens, possibly stealing a boat to get to Norway. They can't possibly thrive in the colder, darker conditions of the North. The same could also be true for Zombies as they aren't exactly warm blooded creatures.

Hey all im saying is at least consider it, i imagine being a zombie is kinda like the post apocalyptic version of being on the dole, loafing around all day while others have to work finding food and weapons. Life would just be like one long Misfits song, how cool would that be?

There's nothing you could do ultimately. You can only prolong the inevitable.

Wow. Don't want you on my team.

Your best bet would be to go Bear Grylls somewhere up the mountains with no paths that needs climbing to. Zombies are crap at climbing.

Nooly called it. It's over.

When they stop being a legitimate threat, then the talk can stop. Until then we need to get our shit ready just in case....

zombies schmombies. it's rabies i'm worried about. since i got bitten by a monkey last summer and didn't bother me hole getting the full course of rabies vaccine. where the feck did i put that to-do list...

zombies schmombies. it's rabies i'm worried about. since i got bitten by a monkey last summer and didn't bother me hole getting the full course of rabies vaccine. where the feck did i put that to-do list...

image11_1188587517.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back