The Zombie Apocalypse (1 Viewer)

That's some good thinking for a vegan. i'm guessing you wont be able to kill the deer and when you make your way to dublin, faint with hunger and dishevelled, you'll be mistaken for a zombie and taken out by a crossbow or machette wielding survivour.

ah i think my love of suede trainers disbars me from being called a vegan,plus if i had to eat meat im sure i could....and just for your cheek ill hunt you down first :p

ah i think my love of suede trainers disbars me from being called a vegan,plus if i had to eat meat im sure i could....and just for your cheek ill hunt you down first :p
Well, I was going to say i might just so happen to know where a perfectly serviceable crossbow is and that if your aim is better then mine i'd let you join me, but now you can piss off, i'll fight them on my own!

Wow, this Zombie apocalypse is going to be a real emotional roller-coaster, if the preview is anything to go by!

fucked meself there then i did...is it too late to apologise?
You're on my hit list, along with every feckin silver or gold painted person on Grafton st, bring on the apocalypse!!!

Does living beside a shopping centre mean you're more likely to survive?

it was only a matter of time before people started fighting about how to fight the zombies. were so fucked.
If Ghostbusters has taught me anything, and it hasn't, it's that this is how the zombies will get us!

Wow, this Zombie apocalypse is going to be a real emotional roller-coaster, if the preview is anything to go by!

quiet you!

You're on my hit list, alone with every feckin silver or gold painted person on Grafton st, bring on the apocalypse!!!

you start from the bottom,ill start from the top then when we meet in the middle we shall see if the m96 assault rifle is mightier than the crossbow.

it was only a matter of time before people started fighting about how to fight the zombies. were so fucked.

going it alone is the best option anyway.

true, i hightenes my chances of being the last man in ireland. which i would hope would get me laid.
Well dead girls don't say no, they do however try to convert you to their brain eating ways, so always use protection
35112.jpg

No, no, it's fine. I'll take my zombie survival skills where they're welcome.
ah forget them, with your ability to rugby tackle, and mine to hold sharp things, i think we could make an excellent zombie fighting duo, also you'd be handy to trip up and distract them so i can get away :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back