The WTF Thread (5 Viewers)

B_CKB2HUQAE5lqc.jpg

i was thinking of getting a 'social justice warrior' t-shirt*

as intended insults go it's highly complimentary

*obviously not really, slogan t-shirts are never ok

Should I be glad that this Elaine O'Hara is getting a lot of coverage because violence against vulnerable women should never be ignored, or should I be just a little disgusted that every personal detail of the case is being revealed with we're-not-tabloid-seriousness in the Irish Times and RTE?
I'm leaning toward the latter.
I've totally tuned out of this story. Prurient ghoulishness.

Should I be glad that this Elaine O'Hara is getting a lot of coverage because violence against vulnerable women should never be ignored, or should I be just a little disgusted that every personal detail of the case is being revealed with we're-not-tabloid-seriousness in the Irish Times and RTE?

There is no need to share every salacious detail with the world. And there is no need to keep telling us he is an architect.

covering the story is one thing. Covering it with obvious glee that they have weeks and weeks of easy column inches is fucking disgusting. Horrendous shower of cunts, the media in this country.

People hate hearing this but popular stories fund media. Democracy dictates what you see/hear most often. This is what people right now want to read.

it just occurred to me (probably several months after everyone else) that he (graham o'dwyer) looks quite like David Cameron

so there's that

pretty sure they drew their line in the sand yesterday. at last.

That line has been thoroughly ploughed through this morning. Court removed public from courtroom as today's details were going to be so gruesome, so gruesome they got, in minute detail, lead story on the indo website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back