The WTF Thread (13 Viewers)

Is telling a co-worker you want to 'hate-fuck' them not a bit mental also?

From what I've read he seems to be a nasty, creepy piece of work.
CBC wanted him gone.
He'll have his day in court when he sues them.

Oh I missed the part about him abusing a co-worker.

It seemed like he was being fired because he's into weird shit in his private life which is different.

I take it you know more than me and that article isn't great but are any of the women alleging anything criminal ? It says they haven't contacted the police.

Edit:
Oh right this
“I thought this meant he would want to pull my hair and have rough sex. He reassured me that I wouldn’t be forced. (Later) he attacked me. Choked me. Hit me like I didn’t know men hit women. I submitted.”

Sorry I had an ad in the middle of my page and I didn't realise the article continued on after it. Shouldn't this guy be talking to the police instead of suing his employers ?

Last edited:
I only know what I've read in the past few days.

He seems like a bad guy to know if you're a woman.
It's a weird one though. He's basically saying what he does in his bedroom is his own business and they consented to it so it's none of anyones business. But on the other hand it sounds like he sexually harassed a co-worker and what he does in his bedroom sounds fucking horrible.

He's the Roman Polanski of the Radio world. Because as Whoopi would tell you "like ya know, it like wasn't like rape - rape it was just like playful rape"

He sounds like a fucking asshole anyway.

If you made a model of the Milky Way galaxy and it was the size of the United States, you'd still need a microscope to see our sun.

The scale of the universe and its planets/ stars blows my mind

1229895_652241161463565_692052762_n.jpg

It's a weird one though. He's basically saying what he does in his bedroom is his own business and they consented to it so it's none of anyones business. But on the other hand it sounds like he sexually harassed a co-worker and what he does in his bedroom sounds fucking horrible.

Not to demonise anyone for their kinks because as long as everyone doing whatever is fine with what's going on it could be argued, counter-intuitively, that in a "healthy" S&M encounter, that is to say that both people are getting what they want out of it, the submissive partner is the one in control because they get to say stop or decide upon the extent of whatever it is the people are doing to each other.

If it moves beyond the point of what the submissive person is comfortable with then it's a case of the dominant person just brutalising their partner, and that's what it sounds like with this guy. So yeah, maybe the women consented to going to bed with him, but not what it turned out he was into when they got there.

Not to demonise anyone for their kinks because as long as everyone doing whatever is fine with what's going on it could be argued, counter-intuitively, that in a "healthy" S&M encounter, that is to say that both people are getting what they want out of it, the submissive partner is the one in control because they get to say stop or decide upon the extent of whatever it is the people are doing to each other.

If it moves beyond the point of what the submissive person is comfortable with then it's a case of the dominant person just brutalising their partner, and that's what it sounds like with this guy. So yeah, maybe the women consented to going to bed with him, but not what it turned out he was into when they got there.
Yeah exactly. It's like If I say I'm giving you a haircut and then midway through it start beating the shit out of you or If I say I'm going to give you a massage and then midway through it I start beating the shit out of you or etc etc. He probably should be answering a few questions from the police. I mean sexual harassment in the workplace in and of it's self is a crime no ?

I'd say the only reason he's not behind bars is that it would be so hard to prosecute him. Even if the women had physical evidence of bruising etc he'd literally be saying "I told you I was going to do that and you were fine with it" what a fucking prick.

The scale of the universe and its planets/ stars blows my mind

1229895_652241161463565_692052762_n.jpg
some dudes just presented some research they've done where they reckon the conditions in saturn's atmosphere could produce diamond rain - the atmosphere is so huge that it can produce the pressure necessary to make diamond

that's FUCKING MAD

some other lads say the diamond theory is probably bollocks but just the fact of pressure getting that high in a gas/liquid atmosphere is mental

some dudes just presented some research they've done where they reckon the conditions in saturn's atmosphere could produce diamond rain - the atmosphere is so huge that it can produce the pressure necessary to make diamond

that's FUCKING MAD

some other lads say the diamond theory is probably bollocks but just the fact of pressure getting that high in a gas/liquid atmosphere is mental

Just Googled that! - that's mad!

I think he's grand.. the permanent grin is irritating, as is the tone of hushed awe like he's talking to a child, but he knows his shit which is no longer a given for science presenters. I'm sure somebody's posted this here before but Adam and Joe did a good pisstake:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think he's grand.. the permanent grin is irritating, as is the tone of hushed awe like he's talking to a child, but he knows his shit which is no longer a given for science presenters. I'm sure somebody's posted this here before but Adam and Joe did a good pisstake:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's pretty spot on.
I do like the show, but the perma-grin really annoys me. I feel like he's laughing at me. Laughing at how stupid I am. He can say any combination of sciency-sounding shit and I just have to accept it, coz I don't know what the fuck he's on about.
It does become very soothing though.

His inability to comprehend philosophy frustrates me no end but my almost-inability to comprehend science is helped greatly by his efforts so as far as i'm concerned he's a force for good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back