The WTF Thread (7 Viewers)

When Kids Are Accused of Sex Crimes

He would also have to submit to a “penile plethysmograph,” or PPG. According to documents produced by the state of Texas, the PPG—known jokingly to some patients as a “peter meter”—is “a sophisticated computerized instrument capable of measuring slight changes in the circumference of the penis.” A gauge is wrapped around the shaft of the penis, with wires hooked up to a laptop, while a client is presented with “sexually inappropriate” imagery and, often, “deviant” sexual audio. Metts would be billed around two hundred dollars per test.

He would also have to submit to a “penile plethysmograph,” or PPG. According to documents produced by the state of Texas, the PPG—known jokingly to some patients as a “peter meter”—is “a sophisticated computerized instrument capable of measuring slight changes in the circumference of the penis.” A gauge is wrapped around the shaft of the penis, with wires hooked up to a laptop, while a client is presented with “sexually inappropriate” imagery and, often, “deviant” sexual audio. Metts would be billed around two hundred dollars per test.

I think those are somewhat common in sexual studies. trying to find out how much homo men are and whatnot.

There's also a vadge version for the ladies. Probably comes in pink.
Vaginal photoplethysmograph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I may read too many sexual studies.

n6jZM01.jpg

alex_eyes.jpg

I think those are somewhat common in sexual studies. trying to find out how much homo men are and whatnot.

There's also a vadge version for the ladies. Probably comes in pink.
Vaginal photoplethysmograph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I may read too many sexual studies.
the wikipedia page for the male one is fairly insane

Penile plethysmograph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Phallometry might distinguish men with erotic interests in cross-dressing from non-cross-dressers

well done to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

• xsteox
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back