the world (1 Viewer)

"We call this music "Rush" because it provokes a reaction in an audience that no DJ can emulate. Electrifying live rock songs have always had audience appeal and "Rush" music is no exception."

oh ...dear.

I hope they have a cover version of that song that goes like:

"We are the world, we are the people...."

Latex lizzie said:
"We call this music "Rush" because it provokes a reaction in an audience that no DJ can emulate. Electrifying live rock songs have always had audience appeal and "Rush" music is no exception."

oh ...dear.
So now you're going to tell us all that a drum machine is more exciting than a good drummer. Listening to musicians who know how to play will always be better than listening to records. There is an energy and a dynamism that cannot be replicated by staring at a loudspeaker. No offence to DJs but the 'beats per minute' is written on the cover. They don't guess such things.

Gunslinger said:
So now you're going to tell us all that a drum machine is more exciting than a good drummer. Listening to musicians who know how to play will always be better than listening to records. There is an energy and a dynamism that cannot be replicated by staring at a loudspeaker. No offence to DJs but the 'beats per minute' is written on the cover. They don't guess such things.
but that first tune on your downloads page is just some guy waffling about 9/11 over a backing track (that thing from the matrix no less) so wtf?
didn't listen to the other tunes

Gunslinger said:
I respect your preference for live music over DJing... but don't dismiss it man. No offence, but you don't seem to know much about the technical side of it.

Primal Scream 'know how to play', so do Incubus, so do (what's that other offensive band who sing 'this love has taken it's toll on me"). I promise I'd much rather listen to myself, Donal Dineen, any Lazybird DJ to them cuntz.

Gunslinger said:
So now you're going to tell us all that a drum machine is more exciting than a good drummer. Listening to musicians who know how to play will always be better than listening to records.
And then you go and sample somebody else in one of your tracks:

* Except 'Stand Together' uses an edited sample of Rob Dougan "Clubbed to Death

Gunslinger said:
this make-y me laugh-y. thanks for brightening up my lunchbreak. kids these days, eh? if they're not djing they're, like, talking about drummers.

Just had time on my lunch to listen to the mp3's. They are in my humble opinion nothing short of terrible. How many cliches can you put into one song? what in gods name is alice in vietnam all about???? Criminally bad.

Latex lizzie said:
Just had time on my lunch to listen to the mp3's. They are in my humble opinion nothing short of terrible. How many cliches can you put into one song? what in gods name is alice in vietnam all about???? Criminally bad.
Aww, I wish i had audio in work, anything called 'Alice in Vietnam' would have to be hilariously funny.

yeah, just had my lunch listen there too.not my kinda thing really.but i suppose id have to see it live before i judged.The main riff in Congratulations on Your Relations sounds like brim full of asha on the 45.

That was just me not their lyrics..

Sample.
"G.I. joe says whats the point, can we leave of this wretched joint
down in the jungle in the heat and the grime..something something this country of mine."

Gah.

Latex lizzie said:
That was just me not their lyrics..

Sample.
"G.I. joe says whats the point, can we leave of this wretched joint
down in the jungle in the heat and the grime..something something this country of mine."

Gah.
:D :D :D

Ok clearly our sense of humours differ, that was much funnier than your version! Im defo downloading that when i get home!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back