The Stephen Universe (1 Viewer)

flashback

Is this a thing in Ireland?

My creatures have become avid fans of this cartoon, and I've absorbed a certain amount of it by osmosis. There's Garnet, who I basically have a crush on, who's some hard ass black woman from faacking Lahndan, innit, Pearl who's a skinny white chick, and Amethyst who's into her food. And Stephen, who's seemingly part crystal gem, and part human.

The Crystal Gems themselves seem to be otherworldly, are very interesting. There's also another one who's green and fairly new to the scene, something spot or something. Anyway, they seem to be this big gay polygamous family living all together with Stephen, a child who isn't gay and in fact has a bit of a crush on this one girl, and they go go off saving the world and or visiting their musician Dad who's still upset about losing his Crystal Gem girl friend.

Anyway, the nearest thing I can compare this to is The Magic Roundabout, which I watched avidly when I was young. The whole thing is great.

Has anyone seen it?

Only season 1 is on Netflix. I LOVED it. I can't wait for the other seasons to go on there. I'm ignoring it until it does because every picture I see has spoilers.
Best just to watch this knowing nothing. It reveals details when you need them.
The best TV I'd seen in years.

STEVEN UNIVERSSSSE. I love it so MUCH. Pretty sure I had a few SU avatars on here too. BEST, MOST WHOLESOME, GAY SHOW.

STEVEN UNIVERSSSSE. I love it so MUCH. Pretty sure I had a few SU avatars on here too. BEST, MOST WHOLESOME, GAY SHOW.

Yeah, it's exceptionally wholesome.
I've now become knowledgeable enough about things to have informed chats about fairly intricate details of the various characters.

Anyway! that's cool, I didn't know if you lot are able to see it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back