The Wire magazine (2 Viewers)

Pat McGatt said:
I feel a bout of chin-stroking coming on…is there a current issue of The Wire with a free CD? Heard it mentioned on the radio but haven’t seen it in the shops.

Yeah, the latest issue has a double CD, Wiretapper 10. Not the best Wiretapper, that honour goes to 6 with all the exclusive Coil, NWW, Current 93 stuff, but it does have an hilariously cheesy electro track by Laibach. What ARE they thinking these days.
Anyway, the tracklist for the CD is at www.thewire.co.uk

Pat McGatt said:
I feel a bout of chin-stroking coming on…is there a current issue of The Wire with a free CD? Heard it mentioned on the radio but haven’t seen it in the shops.
You'll be lucky to, that sold out double-quickfast, maybe there's more coming in...:confused:

jackofficer said:
Yeah, the latest issue has a double CD, Wiretapper 10. Not the best Wiretapper, that honour goes to 6 with all the exclusive Coil, NWW, Current 93 stuff, but it does have an hilariously cheesy electro track by Laibach. What ARE they thinking these days.
Anyway, the tracklist for the CD is at www.thewire.co.uk

jackofficer

of the planet-mu board, right?

Shyte..if anyone spots them on sale perhaps they could add a post here.

What are Laibach thinking these days?? What the hell were they thinking at any time? the Live is Life thing was funny when it first came out but I pretty quickly got to wondering how much they were actually joking with the one vision schtick.

herv said:
jackofficer

of the planet-mu board, right?

Yeah, that's right. Not a very prolific poster there though, the regulars talk an awful load of shite (ehm, or not, depending on how regularly you post there :rolleyes: ). Same with all the other "IDM" boards. You might find one interesting topic in every 50 posted....

herv.... doesn't ring a bell. Are you one of those people with an alterego for everywhere you post? Just so you don't attract any cyber stalkers....

Picked up my copy in Easons in Heuston Station.
They should still have a bunch in Easons on O'Connel St/Nassau St I imagine.

If not and you're desperate for the cds I can probably burn a copy at some stage. The Faust and Dalek track is another standout track, if just for the weirdness.

Was anyone else disappointed with peaches record interview thing?

jackofficer said:
Yeah, that's right. Not a very prolific poster there though, the regulars talk an awful load of shite (ehm, or not, depending on how regularly you post there :rolleyes: ). Same with all the other "IDM" boards. You might find one interesting topic in every 50 posted....

herv.... doesn't ring a bell. Are you one of those people with an alterego for everywhere you post? Just so you don't attract any cyber stalkers....

yeah, i cruise the mu board every day. i am registered, i think i posted once, and regularly i see things i want to reply to (even if its just giving out to people. :) ). i know the baronvon guy, (mike) puts on the kraked parties in london, hes a really cool guy, and most of the irish heads.

unfortunately there seems to be an issue with cookies and i can never seem to post there. i've tried to get a different username, but the fact that they're registered at the same email address means that i can't get a new one.

i tend to avoid most of the idm boards to be honest, i'm fairly sick of people going blah snares snares wow yeah (the mu board is terrrible for that...). i post on em411 now and again, its ok i guess.

if you're at deaf, come up and chat, i'm playing the cfour stage at 8 on saturday.

h:)

ook said:
Picked up my copy in Easons in Heuston Station.
They should still have a bunch in Easons on O'Connel St/Nassau St I imagine.

If not and you're desperate for the cds I can probably burn a copy at some stage. The Faust and Dalek track is another standout track, if just for the weirdness.

cool
wt 9 was good - yellow cover

ook said:
what with her miniskirt-screwdriver thang? her new rekkids krapola compared to the new chicks on speed disc. i got the last copy of that wire in galway and transported it to dublin for an addict i know...:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back