The Twin Peaks Thread (3 Viewers)

lynch and frost writing/directing the 9 episodes? should be hopeful of quality there lads

if the quality of episodes lynch previously directed are anything to go by, should be solid. introducing new characters could be grey area alright. I reckon theres a better chance of it being good than bad though. that interview with Frost that Bernie linked in last page gives slight insights which pretty much points at loose ends being tied up over the new stuff

fuck it. 9 new episodes!

Almost two years away, I don't think I'll be getting excited just yet.

And just because Lynch, Frost and a lot of the original cast are involved means nothing. All the component parts were there for Arrested Development and they still managed to take a giant shit all over that.

Almost two years away, I don't think I'll be getting excited just yet.

And just because Lynch, Frost and a lot of the original cast are involved means nothing. All the component parts were there for Arrested Development and they still managed to take a giant shit all over that.
Normally I’d agree if this was anyone except Lynch. I’d imagine he’ll be given complete creative control, right? Mulholland Drive was originally intended to be a TV show so I wonder if he’ll use some storylines intended for that.

I’m also just happy that he's working properly again. It’s been nearly 10 years since Inland Empire. I was beginning to think he had retired. Maybe this will get his creative juices flowing again and we’ll get a brand new feature film from him the following year.

I’m also just happy that he's working properly again. It’s been nearly 10 years since Inland Empire. I was beginning to think he had retired. Maybe this will get his creative juices flowing again and we’ll get a brand new feature film from him the following year.
This is pretty much my main concern. The guy's an old man, out of practice. Perhaps he's been hoarding his good ideas, perhaps not. Hopefully it's done well. In keeping with the original spirit of the show but with enough new ideas to make it a worthwhile enterprise. But even the best of intentions doesn't mean it will be any good. I'm looking forward to it but more cautious than optimistic.

omg can you imagine the corporate synergies!

"That's DAMN GOOD Coca-Cola. Siri, remind me to order a case of that back at the [THIS SPACE FOR SALE] startup HQ"

10641123_10152487417163386_2431106125720880534_n.jpg

i got a six-cup stove-top coffee maker last week and my new unit of coffee consumption is now 3 espressos at a time

yes, but i've been adding loads of milk because it's so strong which i'll have to deal with cos i'm getting through way too much milk

i guess adding hot water is the thing to do

i got a six-cup stove-top coffee maker last week and my new unit of coffee consumption is now 3 espressos at a time

likewise. got a 9-cup one a few months so Im on 3 espressos at a time x3. once Im done by 5pm i seem to be grand sleep-wise

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back