The Twin Peaks Thread (1 Viewer)

David Duchovney...actually looks quite like Jennifer Anniston....kinda..
95779_f520.jpg

As a longtime Lynch initiate, Ive been very lucky to have been savouring Twin Peaks season 2 for the first time recently, and every episode is such a huge joy. I've kinda always known who killed Laura, but still, this is up there with The Wire and Tim & Eric for the best TV EVAAAAAAAAAR!!!

20080602050731232_A000045_Gb.jpg

P.S. Not what it seems ^^^^^

Please let it be so.
It would just be so perfect for Cooper to return 25 years later in real time.

yeah, really excited by the prospect of it. i reckon its dead solid. frost and lynch posting that loaded quote at the same time. 11.30. apparently the time agent cooper first entered twin peaks according to some super nerds elsewhere

yeah, really excited by the prospect of it. i reckon its dead solid. frost and lynch posting that loaded quote at the same time. 11.30. apparently the time agent cooper first entered twin peaks according to some super nerds elsewhere

Just to keep expectations in check, it could just be a reference to 25 years later and not "hey it's 25 years later, we're are bringing back the show".

But yeah, the dream is, more Twin Peaks - Dale Cooper's return, Net Flix.

Just to keep expectations in check, it could just be a reference to 25 years later and not "hey it's 25 years later, we're are bringing back the show".

But yeah, the dream is, more Twin Peaks - Dale Cooper's return, Net Flix.

Heck yeah!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

25 years later too. fuckin' brilliant! was a small risk of it being a prequel or something maybe. majority of cast still knocking around too aside from ol Bob. Hopefully lynch and frost at the wheel for all episodes too. So sweet.

Is Lynch going to be involved in this in a big way?

Otherwise I am not interested.

Is Lynch going to be involved in this in a big way?

Otherwise I am not interested.
He is co-writing and directing all 9 episodes, apparently.. He only directed 6 of the original 30 so it seems like he actually has more involvement this time.

9 episodes seems about right, the original run lasted around a dozen before it turned to shite, so I'm hopeful.

He is co-writing and directing all 9 episodes, apparently.. He only directed 6 of the original 30 so it seems like he actually has more involvement this time.

9 episodes seems about right, the original run lasted around a dozen before it turned to shite, so I'm hopeful.

Can't wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back