THE TRIPPER - FILM REVIEW (1 Viewer)

jasper mckatt

So I watched this film the other day, made by david arquette who I think the bloke who sings lady in red s daughter married him, its wa called THE TRIPPER - it was greta film, about this kid whos mom (it is in america) is dying & his pop works as a logging foreman & he gets called out from nursing his wife to sort out the hippies who are obstructing the progress of cutting down a massive red wood forest in order to build a shopping mall. Well he ha sto take the boy with him, this hippie says he wont move out the way & says he dont care if teh foremans wife is dying, then the kid gets a chainsaw from somehwew and cuts into the hippies neck. Now an importnat part of the film here is that in real life, ronnie regan said - 'if you seen one red wood tree, you seen em all' - this struck a chord with the kid, and he gets put in mental asylium for next twenty years, his dad gets banged up as well. Now the kid fixates over ronnie regan when hes locke dup, and its years later that he is set free by the regan administration - letting mental pateints free onto the streets. he goes home, there are still red wood trees - the hippies mustve halted the shopping mall & now every year they ahev a love fest in the woods, so as you understand the stroy progresses basically with the now grown up ronnie regan obseessed ex mental patient stalking the free love hippies through the woods with his vicious german shepherd dog - nancy - and an axe, chopping em up, whilst dressed in a blue suit, like regan wouldev worn, complete with ronnie mask. Can it get any better you ask? and why arent i writing this in lifestyle or whatever its a called? well, here's the a;ll important punk rock link - aftre picking off a good few wondering hippies , ronnie gets to tyhe main love in, where they all off their head on LSD, dancin about half nekid with swirly psychelidia goin on, he starts whacking em to bits and, and , and - WE ARE THE SONS OF REGAN, YEAH, WE ARE THE SONS OF REAGN, WE ARE REGAN YOUTH, WE ARE REGAN YOUTH, WE ARE REGAN YOUTH - ZEIG HEIL! the sou8ndtarck is of course 'sons of regan by REGAN YOUTH', which is fucking greta siong from mgreta band and fits perfectly in where its being used, for that I salute david arquette and Im going to give his film a generous 8.5 out of 10
I will also be mentioning regan youth in the uS hardcore thread, as they have been criminally ommitted - dont you lot like em? hey where do you think youre going boy? - I aint going fucking nowhere

oh yeha , anothe rimportant bit is right at start, a quote from regan coem sonto the screen - 'A HIPPIE IS SOMEONE WHOS LOOKS LIKE TARZAN, WALKS LIKE JANE AND SMELLS LIKE CHEETAH' - fuckin class one regan, you old twat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back