The Thumped Christmas caper - v.2014 (1 Viewer)

about to send a mailout about this. If you've opted out of thumped.com emails this is what you're missing...

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi {name},

You are cordially invited to the 2014 Thumped.com Christmas Party in aid of A Little Lifetime Foundation on Saturday 20th December in The Workman's Club, with Groom, The Dudley Corporation, HUWWTD and Gary Showbiz & The Agents Of Disaster.

Hopefully you've never heard of A Little Lifetime Foundation. They are a voluntary organisation that provides information and support to bereaved parents and families of babies who have died or are expected to die around the time of birth. They are good people who do great work. You can find out more about them and the services they provide at A Little Lifetime Foundation - Irish Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Society A Little Lifetime - Dublin, Ireland - Non-Profit Organization | Facebook & a little lifetime (@alittlelifetime) | Twitter

There's more about the gig over at https://thumped.com/events/thumped-...dley-corporation-huwwtd-gary-showbiz.html,but these are the important bits:

- It's on Saturday night (that would be 20th December) and doors open at 8pm

- Admission is €10, and you can buy tickets in advance from The great Thumped Christmas Caper - Sat, 20/12/2014 @ The Workman's Club

- The running order will be:

11.30pm - 12.00am - Groom
10.50pm - 11.20pm - The Dudley Corporation
10.10pm - 10.40pm - HUWWTD
09.30pm - 10.00pm - Gary Showbiz & The Agents Of Disaster

- I am told there will be a mixtape / CD-R Kris Kringle, so feel free to make one and take one.

- There is (of course) a facebook event page for the gig which you are (of course) statistically unlikely to have seen / liked / shared, but it's not too late to fix that...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
. You might consider sending an e-Twittergram about it also, if you are so inclined.

That's everything, isn't it? Here's a recap for the forgetful or easily distracted:

Thumped.com Christmas Party
In Aid Of A Little Lifetime Foundation
with
Groom
The Dudley Corporation
HUWWTD
Gary Showbiz & The Agents Of Disaster
The Workman's Club
8pm, Saturday 20th December
Admission €10

Please do try to come along and help us raise some cash. It would mean a lot.

We here at thumped.com hope you and yours have a happy Mid-Winter Festival Of Your Preference.
All the best,
pete
thumped.com

for L.

my MARKETING experience tells me that sending an email at 1am is foolhardy. Right around elevensies on a Friday when people want to do anything but work is the PERFECT time.......trust me

Ticket bought, but I won't be back in Ireland until Christmas Eve sadly. My last Thumped Christmas was 2003 in the Lower Deck. Tycho Brahe, The Dudley Corporation, and Knifed(?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back