The Thumped Christmas caper - v.2014 (1 Viewer)

I missed the part about it being for charity. Give the details and I'll throw something your way

A badge would look good in my fortress of solitude with all the other crazy crap I've accumulated over the years

PM me addresses for badges and i'll post them out when i get a chance... probably 1st week in january. We can do it on an honour system so if you tell me you're making a donation i'll believe you.

one of those lads told me I had the best hair he'd seen in a long time, like classic Noel Gallagher except he thought the top was a little mad, I thought he was taking the piss but then I could see he was misty eyed for the mid-90s and was being completely genuine.

I was mildly insulted and yet filled with seasonal cheer at the same time.

one of those lads told me I had the best hair he'd seen in a long time, like classic Noel Gallagher except he thought the top was a little mad, I thought he was taking the piss but then I could see he was misty eyed for the mid-90s and was being completely genuine.

I was mildly insulted and yet filled with seasonal cheer at the same time.

Some guy from Jobstown who was upstairs told me I was "the best looking cunt in the place," and then made me dance with him to Town Called Malice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back