The talking about Arsenal FC thread (5 Viewers)

Are we the only team in the league for whom the loss of our Number 1 could be seen as a blessing?

oreally.jpg

Well.......where to start? Disasterous night for Fabianski! Clichy looked good, Campbell was fairly solid but looked tired towards the end. Bendtner just upsets me! I always hold a bit of hope for him but he just makes a donkey of himself 8 times outta 10. And Fabergas, when was the last decent free kick he took? I could be way off here but it seems like every free kick lately has been pummelled at the wall? And his corners are getting as bad! Oh the joys of being a Gooner!

Couldn't get on here last night, not sure what the story was. Well, apart from Fabianski being a mental patient to rival our usual mental patient between the sticks, once we went 2-1 down I don't think I've seen us play as badly. We just disappeared up our own arses and that's far more worrying than not having a keeper. It seems there's a serious lack of heart in this team. As pointed out elsewhere, Porto deliberately targeted Cesc from the off and what was our response? Oh dear, our captain keeps getting up-ended. Ah well, what can you do? No bottle, no physical protection for him from his team mates and no response from any of our players. They just don't have it in their locker, and you can't win fuck all without it. I can't understand this blind-spot of Wengers. I think he must secretly enjoy being bullied, he's set his teams up to be easily pushed around for years now. I will be very surprised if we don't turn this around in the return leg, but the problems will remain. When the going gets tough, we lose. And when (if) we do get past a very average Porto, there'll be some shower of big bullies (any decent team) waiting to make mince meat of us in the next round. The depression of goonerdom continues unabated. Well, at least we're not Liverpool supporters.

Serpico I'm as dumb as fck when it comes to edumacation but ffs use sentences/paragraphs!!
I get lost by lines 2 and 3 when you post these massive posts and end up reading the same lines, if I was a coke addict fair enough but....

And to you Wenger (in my best 'arry Enfield voice) Nooooooooooooooooooooooo to our #1s!

ha ha...auld Serpico..wenger is shite...wenger is great...wenger is shite...repeat...repeat...

Serpico I'm as dumb as fck when it comes to edumacation but ffs use sentences/paragraphs!!
I get lost by lines 2 and 3 when you post these massive posts and end up reading the same lines, if I was a coke addict fair enough but....

And to you Wenger (in my best 'arry Enfield voice) Nooooooooooooooooooooooo to our #1s!

Apologies dude. I thought full stops would be enough. In future I'll try to keep it two sentences per paragraph.

And Trev, I never ever ever said Wenger was shite. I think he's been suffering some kind of dementia for 5 or 6 years that means he can't see problems that the dogs in the street know we've got. It can only be mental illness.

The man is one of the few managers in the Prem that has shown he can win every domestic honour going, sometimes more than one in a season. It just makes his recent lack of success all the more puzzling/exasperating.

Poignant post match interviews with Cesc and Arsene concerning Arron Ramsey's horrific injury.

Least we went on to win unlike 2 years ago where we probably lost the title that day.

A slight happy piece for a rather sad day for us...from the Beeb live text webby.

"Arsenal goal: Into the seven minutes of added time and that should wrap it up. Thomas Sorensen parries Tomas Rosicky's shot but Cesc Fabregas is first to the rebound and he sets up Thomas Vermaelen to tap into the empty net. A lot of Thomas's going on there."

I was glad Sky didn't repeat it and I wopn't look at that link and I'm not squemish as I went thru a stage at looking at Iraqi hostage beheadings, I just think there's no point.
We actually played well as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back