The talking about Arsenal FC thread (5 Viewers)

If that does happen then there'll be an awful lot written about the response to the injury today vs. Brum beating us when Eduardo got crocked 2 years ago and that being the obvious point when the wheels fell off the title challenge.

Yeah, that'll be a sports writers dream story eh. Your next 4-5 games are all extremely winnable, although they are all teams fighting for their lives. Maybe the likes of West Ham could take something off you. I reckon United will have the beating of Chelsea in their showdown, so if Liverpool can nick something off them at Old Trafford and help Arsenal get ahead, I'll be more than happy for ye.

Your next 4-5 games are all extremely winnable

Honestly, when I look at the rest of the fixture list only Man City's visit to the Grove and the trip to White Hart Lane look like matches where ordinarily I wouldn't be confident of Arsenal taking all three, or at least going into them I'd be thinking that Arsenal should win them, whether or not we can do it one after another after another is an entirely different thing. In fact aside from those two I felt that yesterday's game was the one where we'd most likely drop points given that Stoke have beaten us twice at the Brittania in the last season and a half and we seem to be more susceptible than most to Delap's throws (yesterday was the 4th goal we've conceded from them).

All that being said I'm not even considering that we might win this, we've shot ourselves in the foot way too often in the past few years and even the side did everything they could I can't shake the idea that Chelsea or United will go on a run of their own and keep ahead of us.

Just to show that not all two footed lunges are bad, have some crazy Lehman and his comical flying tackle against Barcelona.

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_madjens.gif

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_madjens2.gif

I really enjoyed reading that lol
Not necc this one though. :\

8. Hi, Andrey, I love arsenal and helicopters. My friend, Steve, said that he met you once and he said you were very nice but you smelt of coffee. Do you like coffee? He also said that he held your hand. If I met you please could I hold your hand, I promise it will be no longer than for 3 minutes. LOVE FROM ANTHONY, 28 ENGLAND.
Аrshavin
: I don’t drink coffee at all.

Mysoginist!
12. From Lucky
Hi Andrey! You know I love football! And mostly because of you, I want to really thank you for that. But the problem is that I’m a girl, but I really love to play. A lot of people say that it’s a men's game. What shall I do? After all, I want to do it professionally. What do you think about girls playing football?
Arshavin
: When girls like football, I think it’s ok. But I think that the level of women's football is too low to take it seriously.

From a previous Q&A session

5. From mail1206
Hello Andrey! You supported Nike and (RED) partner project, aimed at combating HIV / AIDS in Africa. In the video you took part in, you ate shoelaces for some reason! I want to know why you ate red shoelaces? You are not fed at home?
Arshavin
: At home I’m fed only with blue ones.

I always thought it was..

Oooh 2 ooh2b ooh 2b a Gooner.

I was doing some market share nixer in Harcourt st (50 yo yos for 90 mins work and a free cider)
And I didn't get out til 7.50, found nearest Pub/Bar and it was in that posh hotel on same road, 1st pint of Cider was €3.50 2nd was €5 and 3rd was €5.30, Rafa Benitez doesn't do bar pricing but if he did...it'd be as confusing as his team picks.

Poxy performance, fantastic result. In fairness, we had too many first teamers missing to be great and Hull did what they always do very well, so all in all I'd say we have to just be happy with the three points. With Cesc, Gallas, RVP, Song and Rosicky out it's going to be tough against these kinds of teams. Is Songs suspension over now? Can't wait to see the back of Denilson.

Poxy performance, fantastic result. In fairness, we had too many first teamers missing to be great and Hull did what they always do very well, so all in all I'd say we have to just be happy with the three points. With Cesc, Gallas, RVP, Song and Rosicky out it's going to be tough against these kinds of teams. Is Songs suspension over now? Can't wait to see the back of Denilson.

Yeah, he got a two game ban.

Great few days for Bendtner. If he starts to get too cocky I can think of a good way to take him down a peg.

Nicklas-Bendtner.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back