The talking about Arsenal FC thread (7 Viewers)

Well deserved result, should have been by far more. Back in your fuckin box scousers.

Fair play ye won toight but you were obviously watching a different game or as I supect don't know very much about football. Arsenal shaded a very even game and young cesc was a very lucky boy to get away with that handball.

As for the abusivness and downright ignorance of your last few posts Serpico, you are bringing the tone of the banter around here down to lower than schoolboy level. I know every club has asshole supporters but thankfully your fellow Arsenal fans in this thread and even the united fans that post around here all seem like sound lads who know their football. So it seems we've been pretty lucky to have such reasonable debate and a bit of slagging on this forum for so long, hopefully you'll take a look around you and grow up a small bit.

Oh I remember now, i bleed black is also a scouser. What the fuck are you bitches hanging around the Arsenal thread for anyway? Too grim just chatting to your own about the big black hole your club is in? Even if you hammer us tonight, you're club has been run into the ground and you can't even afford to get rid of that muppet you've got as manager. See girls? Serpico takes it back to the football. Y'all need to take each others dicks out of your asses and chill. Preferably on some other thread.

christ almighty...

As for the abusivness and downright ignorance of your last few posts Serpico, you are bringing the tone of the banter around here down to lower than schoolboy level. I know every club has asshole supporters but thankfully your fellow Arsenal fans in this thread and even the united fans that post around here all seem like sound lads who know their football. So it seems we've been pretty lucky to have such reasonable debate and a bit of slagging on this forum for so long, hopefully you'll take a look around you and grow up a small bit.

+ 1

Good game, Fabergas was lucky to get away with the handball alright, he didn't do much for his case after on Sky Sports either"Could the ref have given a handballl against you?" Yes possibly"! Missed the first 10 mins so didn't see what happened Nasri. I thought we looked fairly solid at the back, seemed a bit more determined to be caught on the counter although it did happen once or twice. Clichy was a bit patchy but seems to be settling a bit and improving. Great resuolt for team morale so hopefully they'll pull the socks back up now!

Cherry on the icing on the cake was the Wolves result. Looks like it will be City for fourth. What's with all the scousers whingeing?!?! I'm baffled I have to say. Never seen the like of it.

Just looking at our fixtures for the rest of the season. Doesn't fill me with confidence. I know there's no big teams there and apart from Spurs away and Man City at home there's Stoke, Hull and Birmingham away. All potential banana skins. Did we already drop points to Stoke and Birmingham?

Just looking at our fixtures for the rest of the season. Doesn't fill me with confidence. I know there's no big teams there and apart from Spurs away and Man City at home there's Stoke, Hull and Birmingham away. All potential banana skins. Did we already drop points to Stoke and Birmingham?

Not sure about Brum but we beat Stoke at The Grove this season, it was Arshavin's first game playing the central striker role and I think we won 1-0. We have lost twice at the Brittania in the last two seasons, in the league last year and in the cup this season. However despite what people think the stats show that Stoke's home record this season isn't as good as people think it is.

Song as well?!?! Don't think Arshavin is such a big loss as his form of late hasn't been great (notwithstanding his being played out of position) but Song is a big one. Gallas is a doubt but I'd be happy with Sol against the Hulk (please don't make me eat my words, Sol). Anybody know what Porto are like lately?

Gallas is a doubt but I'd be happy with Sol against the Hulk (please don't make me eat my words, Sol). Anybody know what Porto are like lately?

According to the f365's preview this morning their form this season has been patchy. They sold most of their good players last summer and brought in cheaper options. I don't think Hulk has scored since November. They don't lose very often at home so a draw tomorrow night wouldn't be a bad result with a view to doing them at the Grove.

Squad for Wednesday

Gunners : Fabianski, Clichy, Vermaelen, Campbell, Eboue, Nasri, Denilson, Fabregas, Diaby, Walcott, Bendtner, Mannone, Sagna, Silvestre, Traore, Vela, Ramsey, Rosicky.

Are we the only team in the league for whom the loss of our Number 1 could be seen as a blessing? No Song is a big loss but I must say, these days once I see Diabys name in the first 11 I'm always optimistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back