The talking about Arsenal FC thread (1 Viewer)

Bendtner caught with his pants down.

article-1177833-04D2B940000005DC-627_468x695.jpg

vieria would be great to have around the club and the youngsters. as for his ability these days, dont think he would be up to scratch. he'd be far to slow for the premier league now.

really gonna miss kolo :(

Re. Viera, Arsenal never replaced Flamini when he left (and let Gilberto go). There's not much cover for the back four. Similar to Dunne at City, it might have made Toure look worse than he was. I think that without somebody to win the ball and give it to Fabregas or Arshevin, it's going to be underachievement again. I don't know why they don't go for a more high profile player in that position than Viera though. Maybe Wenger thinks Diabi or one of the others could step up.

The Sun seems very sure that we're on the brink of signing Kalou from Chelski for £8 Mills.
Also Everton are in talks with us for Sanderos....We're leaving ourselves very bare at the back.

The Sun seems very sure that we're on the brink of signing Kalou from Chelski for £8 Mills.
Also Everton are in talks with us for Sanderos....We're leaving ourselves very bare at the back.
didn't kalou have some yap last year about it being his dream to play for wenger?

I think the psychological effect that Vieira would bring would far outweigh his impact simply as a midfielder. He'd also be perfect for righting the wrongs in the games of Song and Diaby. Both have a tendency to cost us points by dropping their concentration, I'm sure he'd have a word. All in all I think it would give the whole place a massive lift. I think he'd be perfect. The last kick of a ball he took for the arse won us our last trophy. Just sayin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back