The talking about Arsenal FC thread (1 Viewer)

sadly that is probably the case. i don't rate ade that highly. he squanders too many easy chances that a clinical finisher like villa would bury. fuck this tight fistedness of the arsenal board. and an arogant french man who wants to prove he can do it without the money. they'll sacrifice trophies and a young fan base for an attractive credit ledger.

The mighty Silvestre on his way to Arsenal in a 'thanks for cleaning out my dirty closet for 750,000 Arsene' shocker.
To play in the 1st team too, apparently?

I've no problem with MS coming to us, I think he'll add to our squad.
He can fill in at CB too which tends to be a problem for us over the season.

Watched this in the Wool Pack and from the word go we were giving the ball away and our midfield was so lightweight, so so poor, normally if we're down 1-0 I always think we can get back but I knew was going to be hard with how average we were.....
We need to buy a class player to replace Flamini as Denilson was totally ineffective yesterday.
Unless we get it together our season looks extremely bleak.

its ridiculous.

gallas doesnt even look interested anymore and we are getting rid of a player with huge potential because we have signed mikael fucking silvestre.

Interesting interview with AW at HT.
Match itself, we coulda been 5-6 up, no spoof.
RVP has no shooting boots this season so far this season.

Nice win again today but while we looked like scoring up to 10-11 goals we were also a bit slack at the back.
Main gripe about today was having to watch the match in The Quays Temple Bar which was an astounding €5.75 a pint!! :eek:

We were irresistible tonight, Carlos Vela's deft chip from close range over Paddy kenny was sublime, the pass and movement so reminded me of that other team.....

Arsenal 1st XI

Shower of wankers, that's the commitment they should be showing every fucking game.

Result aside I'd normally be disappointed that we went with one up front against anyone at home but I suppose with the injuries and suspensions there wasn't much of an option.

Obviously I'm delighted with the win and hopefully it'll stop some of the bullshit in the papers but at the same time it almost infuriates me more when I think of the anemic displays against Stoke, and Sunderland, and Fulham and the way they misfired in midweek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back