The talking about Arsenal FC thread (4 Viewers)

or maybe

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar has hinted he may leave Ajax next summer after admitting he is "ready for a higher level".
The Holland striker, currently the top scorer in the Eredivisie, has watched former Ajax team-mates Ryan Babel and Wesley Sneijder prosper at Liverpool and Real Madrid respectively and is now considering his own future.
"If in the coming summer a top club knocks at the door, you of course will not say no," he told AT5 TV programme FC Godenzonen.
If he were to leave there would be no shortage of takers.
The 24-year-old has scored 37 goals in 48 Eredivisie games for Ajax after joining the Amsterdammers from Heerenveen in January 2006 and has been heavily linked with Manchester United among others.

I don't think he's an Arsene type of player based on the little that I've seen of him. Doesn't seem that quick.

or maybe

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar has hinted he may leave Ajax next summer after admitting he is "ready for a higher level".
The Holland striker, currently the top scorer in the Eredivisie, has watched former Ajax team-mates Ryan Babel and Wesley Sneijder prosper at Liverpool and Real Madrid respectively and is now considering his own future.
"If in the coming summer a top club knocks at the door, you of course will not say no," he told AT5 TV programme FC Godenzonen.
If he were to leave there would be no shortage of takers.
The 24-year-old has scored 37 goals in 48 Eredivisie games for Ajax after joining the Amsterdammers from Heerenveen in January 2006 and has been heavily linked with Manchester United among others.

i will cry if he goes to liverpool/chelsea/arsenal

Vaguely sarcastic comment about Wenger's unwillingness to splash out tons of money for a big name player twisted and taken seriously in an attempt to make me look like an idiot.

I fucking love the internet.
oh, you arsenal fans " oh we never spend money, we find footballing foetuses and develop them..."
arsenal spend money. here's one for you 8 million quid on francis jeffers.

oh, you arsenal fans " oh we never spend money, we find footballing foetuses and develop them..."

we steal footballing foetuses is what you meant i'm sure.

The only way Francis Jeffers could be said to be a big name player is by pointing out that he's got 14 letters in his name.

The only way Francis Jeffers could be said to be a big name player is by pointing out that he's got 14 letters in his name.
ah, chuckles. arsene is a clever boy, there's no denying it. but the arse have spent money. everyone thinks they have the cheapest whore at home.

sur how muchy was walcot and denilson?
well, walcott was 5 mil, going up to 12 wasn't he? and denilson was about 4 mil. arsene doesn't buy "big" players, at least not english ones, but that doens't mean his foetuses come for free. babies are pricey these days.

Still spends a fraction of what the 'Pool/Chelski/ManURE do spend.

Wish the fuck he'd buy a top top keeper though.

shay given might be available!! still with all this money you might be able to pay southampton to take theo wallcot back!

shay given might be available!! still with all this money you might be able to pay southampton to take theo wallcot back!
Theo had a very good game tonight, only thing missing per usual was the finish though/
Totally dominated Newcastle tonight with our 2nd team.

ah yeah, arsenal don't spend money, we all know.

except the 260 million on a new stadium...

Stadium was over £400 sterling.:p

Already it's making profit although sure you already know that since it was all over the news.
yes, it is making a profit. i hear gate receipts for last night were 317 million pounds.

We got 60000+ for the league cup tie, be interesting to see what ManURE got tonite in their DEFEAT against Coventry, fairly sure it won't be 60,000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back