The talking about Arsenal FC thread (1 Viewer)

Apparently Arsene has agreed terms and will sign his new deal tomorrow (3 more years I think but I'm not sure if it's 3 years from now or from the end of his current deal in May). So that's one media invented "crisis" over.
yes, but will your football ever be as pure of spirit as tottenhams?

What a performance tonight against Seville, they looked more than a decentt team but we got a lucky break and then never looked back, one of the best performances so far this season.....only quibble maybe would be Sanderos who made a couple of mistakes and one of them could've proved costly.
Clichy is so so good this season and vastly underrated.....Adebayor ran his socks off and he is so good at holding the ball up/giving us an outlet.

If it's going to happen it's going to happen, but of course I can see the point of the present board esp with the way Chelski have self imploded the last week......

I'm not getting ahead of myself. I said last week if we take 14 from 18 up to and including Anfield (including not losing to pool) I'd allow myself to start dreaming. There's still lots of football left in the season.

That being said we're playing some exceptional stuff right now.

yeah, cos arsenal don't spend money, do they?
you kids live in a fantasy world.

Vaguely sarcastic comment about Wenger's unwillingness to splash out tons of money for a big name player twisted and taken seriously in an attempt to make me look like an idiot.

I fucking love the internet.

or maybe

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar has hinted he may leave Ajax next summer after admitting he is "ready for a higher level".
The Holland striker, currently the top scorer in the Eredivisie, has watched former Ajax team-mates Ryan Babel and Wesley Sneijder prosper at Liverpool and Real Madrid respectively and is now considering his own future.
"If in the coming summer a top club knocks at the door, you of course will not say no," he told AT5 TV programme FC Godenzonen.
If he were to leave there would be no shortage of takers.
The 24-year-old has scored 37 goals in 48 Eredivisie games for Ajax after joining the Amsterdammers from Heerenveen in January 2006 and has been heavily linked with Manchester United among others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back