The talking about Arsenal FC thread (1 Viewer)

i don't get how he ends up in the premiership, with a touch like he has a brick on his boot. and i'm looking at you too, dirk.

i don't get how he ends up in the premiership, with a touch like he has a brick on his boot. and i'm looking at you too, dirk.

Got to go to the game last night and have to agree that Bendtner was awful. Terrible first touch and really bad movement off the ball.

But his failings paled in comparison to those of Roma defender Simone Loria who makes Alan Kernaghan look like Baresi. Totti was really disappointing too. He looked about four years past his best.

Meeting ex-Juventus and Poland legend Zibi Boniek was the highlight of the night. Total gent.

Got to go to the game last night and have to agree that Bendtner was awful. Terrible first touch and really bad movement off the ball.

But his failings paled in comparison to those of Roma defender Simone Loria who makes Alan Kernaghan look like Baresi. Totti was really disappointing too. He looked about four years past his best.

Meeting ex-Juventus and Poland legend Zibi Boniek was the highlight of the night. Total gent.
you met boniek??? cap doffed. the man was a player, no doubt.

kernaghan, was a pros pro, he was completely brain dead which made him the perfect man marker. always did a job, as long as that job was no more testing than following someone around for 90 mins. it's a lost art.

whatever about niklas, god love him, he doesn't do much to make himself popular... eboue's miss... jesus. i blame the crowd, you get what you boo for, no wonder he has no confidence.

whatever about niklas, god love him, he doesn't do much to make himself popular

I read that Steve Bruce had the option of keeping Bendtner when he was on loan at Birmingham, but declined as he was too cocky and had an attitude problem.

I think Birmingham kept Seb Larsson after his loan period (both happened at the same time)

you met boniek??? cap doffed. the man was a player, no doubt.

Had a few days work bringing so-called VIPs connected to Roma from the airport to their hotel and then to the game last night.

Boniek was one of them. Was all set to get a fanboy photo with him at dinner but he headed off early to do commentary.

I read that Steve Bruce had the option of keeping Bendtner when he was on loan at Birmingham, but declined as he was too cocky and had an attitude problem.

I think Birmingham kept Seb Larsson after his loan period (both happened at the same time)
it's grand having attitude if you can back it up with performances, but niklas's touch was worse than mine last night. a lot worse.

decent player, seb larsson. i thought.

it's grand having attitude if you can back it up with performances, but niklas's touch was worse than mine last night. a lot worse.

decent player, seb larsson. i thought.

Whatever about his touch the most frequently annoying thing about him last night was that there were a few occasions when if he'd been quicker with a pass there was miles of space for people to run into but he held on too long and Roma were able to close things down.

I miss crazy Lehmann and his antics

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xo6LsUuppc"]YouTube - lehmann & salihovic shoe[/ame]

0:21 seconds in.

I urge people to catch Arsenal's 1st two goals vs Burnley in the FA cup on TV later...
Both good be goals of the month no problems....

1357: GOAL Arsenal 1-0 Burnley
Chris Eagles' control lets him down just beyond the halfway line and Andrey Arshavin plays in Carlos Vela. The Mexican whizzkid drops his shoulder to beat Clarke Carlisle and despite having his shirt pulled by the chasing Joey Gudjonssen, he races into the penalty area and chips the ball over keeper Brian Jensen. Fabulous finish.

1442: GOAL Arsenal 2-0 Burnley
Now that's how you finish, Mr Vela. Alex Song plays a lovely ball for Eduardo, who pulls away from the defender and volleys with outside of his left foot into the top corner. An absolutely awesome goal.

I urge people to catch Arsenal's 1st two goals vs Burnley in the FA cup on TV later...
Both good be goals of the month no problems....

1357: GOAL Arsenal 1-0 Burnley
Chris Eagles' control lets him down just beyond the halfway line and Andrey Arshavin plays in Carlos Vela. The Mexican whizzkid drops his shoulder to beat Clarke Carlisle and despite having his shirt pulled by the chasing Joey Gudjonssen, he races into the penalty area and chips the ball over keeper Brian Jensen. Fabulous finish.

1442: GOAL Arsenal 2-0 Burnley
Now that's how you finish, Mr Vela. Alex Song plays a lovely ball for Eduardo, who pulls away from the defender and volleys with outside of his left foot into the top corner. An absolutely awesome goal.

The internets don't have Eduardo's goal up yet but Vela's was a fucking peach. Didn't he score a similar one earlier in the season? Against Sheffield United?

He missed a simple header and RVP missed a very gettable volley, Song believe it or not is man of the match and Eboue got the 3rd a well taken low shot, watching it on stream/

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back