The talking about Arsenal FC thread (3 Viewers)

GET FUCKIN IN!!!!!!! And Spurs losing makes it all the lovelier. Can we get a result against Wigan tho?? Will this be Arsene proving everyone wrong the mostest EVER, or just another false dawn(a la United result)?

Didn't realise it had happened when I saw the coverage on RTE last night but apparently yesterday Eboue came on as a sub, proceeded to put in one of the worst performances imaginable and with two minutes to go was booed off as he was taken off for Silvestre.

I don't like the guy, I don't think he offers anything aside from his athleticism and some of the things he does on the pitch are really nasty but I feel sorry for him after reading that.

Yep, whenever I went to Arsenal games I couldn't believe how moany the Arsenal fans were.
Eboue didn't deserve that.

typical of our season....what an awful goal to give away.....terrible positioning from Johan, why the hell can we not learn to defend a lead properly?
We need Arsene to get some Italian style defenders in to go with the genius we have offensively.
1-1 HT anyway.
Liverpool have played well too to be fair, lots of energy in your face style of play.

What fucking referring, Howard Webb is having a howler, neither of Ade's bookings were yellows fs.....
Diving Liverpool cunts too.

Boring boring Liverpool, it takes to the 88th minute before they have the guts to play a 2nd striker in a 4-4-2 formation, this also includes Robbie Keane taken off earlier. :rolleyes:
Even when we had corners with just the 10 men Liverpool had everyone back in their own half.....
We were there for the taking after Cesc went off injured and were in disarray but Rafa is so so defensive minded that we took control of the game/
Gerrard while he had an ok 1st half has being totally AWOL in the 2nd half.
Nasri is my man of the match.

Richard Key's experts in the studio were 2 spuds and 1 with Liverpool history too. :rolleyes:
They of course being the cunts that they are were totally anti Arsenal, esp that cunt Redknapp, everytime Arsenal are on Sky he is anti us.

Boring boring Liverpool, it takes to the 88th minute before they have the guts to play a 2nd striker in a 4-4-2 formation, this also includes Robbie Keane taken off earlier. :rolleyes:
Even when we had corners with just the 10 men Liverpool had everyone back in their own half.....
We were there for the taking after Cesc went off injured and were in disarray but Rafa is so so defensive minded that we took control of the game/
Gerrard while he had an ok 1st half has being totally AWOL in the 2nd half.
Nasri is my man of the match.

oh ho ho ho...from the club who patented the boring boring tag wha? who had all the chances Janer? whether it was against 10 or 11.

why was Nasri man of the match? cos he passed one ball?
Sur Agger did more than that.

Richard Key's experts in the studio were 2 spuds and 1 with Liverpool history too. :rolleyes:
They of course being the cunts that they are were totally anti Arsenal, esp that cunt Redknapp, everytime Arsenal are on Sky he is anti us.

dont fuckin watch it then. seriously. :mad:

Trev you are blinder than Stevie Wonder on a bender in Sin E.
We dominated yas in the 2nd half....
Rafa settled for the draw...
You go on about Boring Arsenal?? That was under GG many light years ago...actaully was even the last times yas won the league its that far back..1990 was it?
I despise Chelski and Manure far more but yas do yourselves no favour with that boring boring football like today...you need balls to win a title...

ha ha.... ever hear of

ROBERT FUCKING DIVING BASTARD PIRES?

who did he dive for?
Stop living in the past...wait..isn't that what al Liverpool fans do...18 titles bla bla...why don't you stop being a cunt and admit yas were the most boring ever fucking side EVER against a team of 10....

"You're such a fag, seriously."

This is a comment Janer sent me in response to my calling out of his ridiculous comments on here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back