the Sword - Gods of the Earth (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 0
Awful band, only good thing about their upcomming uk tour, is Black Cobra are supporting.(and saviours aswell, but there kinda meh tbh)

Awful band, only good thing about their upcomming uk tour, is Black Cobra are supporting.(and saviours aswell, but there kinda meh tbh)

Haven't listened to Saviours on record much but live they are really really great. Total rock .|..|

I'm loving it. Fucking deadly second album. I see they're doing a uk tour without coming over here(the cunts) so i think i'm going to go to Glasgow to see them.

yeah, been listening to the the last few days. great stuff.
their version of 'the immigrant song' on the split with witchcraft is pretty weak though...
the sword/saviours/black cobra looks like a deadly lineup. gonna see if i can afford to get to one of those dates. disappointed with the sound of the new saviours record compared to 'crucifire' but i'll give a few more listens. thought they were good live.
anybody got villains 'drenched in the poisons'? only heard one track off it but wouldn't mind checkin it out...

all of mongolia are gonna be in nottingham for this tour. yes.

Well it some sort sort gay ass Everytime I Cry or whatever the fukk you kids listen to...gay

!zedyeah what ever. tell ya what, you can listen/praise these half-arsed chancers all you want, and i'll stick to a steady diet of sleep and sabbath, k?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back