The State of the Irish Singles Charts (1 Viewer)

Mrmusiclover40

Have you seen the state of the Irish singles chart? Jaysus its awful stuff. We can help sort it out for less than €1

The New Morning Hush single "Romance" would liven it up a bit
TEXT "Music 5758" to xxxxx ......... you'll then get a PIN to use when you go to http://www.downloadmusic.ie/ MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE TRACK AND NOT JUST TEXT!!!!!!!!!
You can also get it on Itunes
Come on, help a young Dublin Band get into the Charts

Hold on a second you plan to improve the Irish single charts by making financial and career gains ? the name of the band and song is The Morning Hush and "romance" ? You're calling attention to the state of the charts with the thread title and then in the very first post begging us to send you to number one thereby playing into the exact game that made these charts obsolete about twenty years ago ? Well sign me the fuck up. Lets do something really great and buy the new children under hoof or patrick kelleher or hunter gatherer or mdr or something that'll genuinely surprise the chart following mongs of mongland. or just say fuck it Who cares?

Financial Gain? Are you nuts? To recoup the costs of launching an indepedent single and video would require this song to go into the Statosphere in Ireland, this band just wants a great song to reach the charts.

Long gone are the days when reissued Oasis singles would occupy most slots from 25 to 50

I have a feeling Mr.MusicLovers campaign is gonna be unsuccessful..call it a hunch if you will..

hunchback_1.gif

I got a hunch too.

Yer man has more chance of getting into the charts..

Thank you all for your comments. The price is 99cents NOT €2.00 or €2.50. Why the hell would I lie? And for the record, I am not a member of MH, just a fan.

Well guys, "Morning Hush" made Number 2 in the download Charts with their Debut single "Romance". Thank you all for your help. As an ardent fan I am delighted but not quite fulfilled. Would you not spend 1 Euro to help to get them to Number 1 next week?

Listen to the track here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GEqHGF3czg&ap=&fmt=22
TEXT "Music 5758" to 57501......... you'll then get a PIN to use when you go to http://www.downloadmusic.ie/ MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE TRACK AND NOT JUST TEXT!!!!!!!!!

I promise, it only costs 1 Euro

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back